YoursTrulyLina YoursTrulyLina 18-21, F 5 Answers Mar 23 in Community

I remember once attempting to post under "Politics" a question on the diplomatic fiasco of Indian consul Devyani Khobragade being str1p-searched in the USA. The question ended up being re-directed to the "Adult" section because of the properly spelled word that I used before the word "searched". If I had been wiser in advance about banned words, I would have use the phrase "body searched" instead of "str1p-searched". <br />
If the banned word is important to your story, find a synonym for that banned word or find a way to re-spell that banned word in such a way that the banned word is not rejected by the computer programming here on this experienceproject site. I do not often run into banned words because I post primarily on climate change and political topics, but I understand your frustration from my own experience with banned wording.

Best Answer

Gosh that's crazy..but I honestly don't know what the banned words are! It's frustrating me lol

Best Answer

Try left clicking on the "Blogs" section at the bottom of the screen to see if the computer programming will let you post your story as a blog. If you succeed in posting your blog entry, perhaps any banned words will appear as a serious of asterisks in your blog entry, one asterisk for each letter of the banned word, and you will then know what the banned word is.

Best Answer

Pedos got ****** over. Not hard enough, but its good enough. Innocents are victims too, but you should be smart enough to find unbanned alternative ways of talking.

Best Answer

I couldn't post mine because it had a punctuation mark in it <br />
-__-

Best Answer

Seriously?! I see some pretty nasty posts on here & yet mine can't be posted! I don't even know what the banned words are!!! 😤😤

Best Answer