It is normally pretty bad in my town but Fridays seem to be the worst .
underconstruction underconstruction 41-45, F 16 Answers Oct 23, 2009

you must not be from seattle or anywhere is washington... every day is bad... no matter when you go... if's a f*cking shame but this city has it's head up it's @$$. we are 20yrs behind on roadworks... we spend the most on dot... yet get the least done... i f*cking hate wa state...<br />
<i>*walks aways mumbling*</i>

Best Answer

Everyone is making some sort of plans and starting them on Friday. Maybe last minute runs before going out of town or departing that Friday. Yes traffic is always worse here on Fridays!

Best Answer

Because everyone is getting geared up for the weekend and going to where ever their plans take them.

Best Answer

because people can't wait to get to their favourite hangover spot ;P

Best Answer

beer and weed

Best Answer

cos Michael McIntyre says so.

Best Answer

People are excited to be home for the weekend.

Best Answer

Not in my town. You might not see a car for an entire day here!

Best Answer

have you ever heard the saying"thank f...its friday x

Best Answer

More people heading out of town for the weekend.

Best Answer

I know where I worked, missing Fridays or Mondays was worse than the other days. They assumed you were faking sick to get a 3 day weekend. And I noticed more and more people leave work early on Fridays so the traffic gets worse earlier and lets up earlier

Best Answer