Lc27Junior Lc27Junior 16-17, M 15 Answers Jul 6, 2009

One reason why I want transportation is because many people these days do not really enjoy walking or running .Another reason why I chose transportation is because maybe some of the people that come are maybe handicapped or disabled or sometimes fat .The third reason why I chose transportation is that some people are really lazy and sometimes in all family’s if there’s no car I don’t think we go out of the house even to a park .Anyways that last reason why I think people need a car is if the area is far away instead of walking for an hour you go for transportation for 30mins or less.

Best Answer

How would you get from a to b

Best Answer

to get where you need to be going. Many ways of getting to where you want to go. It is part of life and we need to accept this.

Best Answer

because the city i live in is not designed to be walked through.

Best Answer

Because it is a big part of commerce. Commerce is what makes industrial countries civil.

Best Answer

If there wasn't transportation I wouldn't be able to do the <br />
job I need to do everyday.

Best Answer

Time , it is a valuable commodity both in business and in our personal life . With a efficient transportation system it allows people to get to the work they need to do without giving up to much of their own time . Produce can arrive to the destination before they perish .

Best Answer

Well without it, I'd be stuck at home. Completely bored. Who wants that?

Best Answer

Because otherwise we'd all be dead. Seriously, transportation is awesome.

Best Answer

Because nobody wants to lug their a** seven blocks to the nearest McDonald's. That would just be too much exercise for the day.

Best Answer

So you can get to places that you aren't at now.

Best Answer