I have had fatigue for many years and was once diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I try very hard to stay healthy and keep exercising. I recently spent 2 weeks in Germany and had NO FATIGUE, no headaches and the beer didn't make me sick and didn't give me a hangover. When I returned to the states, within 3 days I had my fatigue back. There has to be a link to the preservatives that Germany has made illegal and U.S. allows.
jfain312 jfain312 41-45 6 Answers Nov 30, 2010

There's a truck load of ingredients that the EU has banned that we still use in the U.S. (thanks to all those folks who believe gov't has no place in regulation). Most people have no clue.

Best Answer

I think you have jet lag. And if you are worried about nitrite, you had better stop swallowing and eating vegetables because 93 percent of human nitrite intake comes from vegetables and our own saliva. Our own bodies make as part of our healthy nitrogen cycle, which regulates our blood pressure and helps with many physiological functions. There's been an entire group at NIH that's been researching nitrite's health benefits. Just search the name Mark Gladwin and nitrite. You've got your facts and your speculations plain wrong. How do you jump to the conclusion that "I'm fatigued when since I got back from Germany so it must be nitrite?" That's just goofy.

Best Answer

its your crap beer thats causing fatigue

Best Answer

Or it's all in your mind, the excitement of Europe perked you up and now you're back to your old self in boring old America.

Best Answer

Sodium nitrate? They put that in food? Good God! Sodium nitrate is one of the principal ingredients in a type of dynamite.

Best Answer