And this is nothing against women.... But I have seen Women hit a man and because he did nothing he is a punk or etc and because he did he is a woman beater. In a relationship no one should put the hands on anyone. And when you do you take your chances and must accept the out come. that's just my thought on ALL of it,
NsprDash NsprDash 22-25, M 20 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I absolutely agree with you. People seem to think lightly and joke about women hitting men. Although women tend to be smaller than men, that does not mean their hit does not hurt. It’s not fair for a man to just sit there and take a beating, while a woman takes her anger out on him. Women have fought hard to be treated equally, so to me this double standard definitely needs to stop.

Best Answer

I fully agree with that

Best Answer

It's not and if i see a guy hit a women he in the morgue and if i see a girl hit a guy she over my knee -.-

Best Answer

No one should be striking anyone

Best Answer

I think because men r thought of as stronger and dominating and if they hit a girl they r 'putting her in her place' and that is socially wrong

Best Answer

Violence is NEVER acceptable. Whoever thinks it is isn't ready for a relationship and needs to seek help for their issues.

Best Answer

My friend is being punch by his GF .. she just treats him like crap. Even his mother said slap that ***** one good time ... O.o personally I think he needs to call it

Best Answer

I agree, because she's only going to get worse.

Best Answer

She might need psychological help. Maybe she got away with this as a young girl, hitting boys at school or her brothers. She's an adult now. That's not appropriate adult behavior.

Best Answer

He should cut his losses and ditch her. Who needs that kind of abuse? You know that if he smacked her she'd be on the phone to the police faster than you can say double standards. If he was thinking of hitting her do it open palmed and in a way or place where it won't mark. If she calls him out on it there's no proof. Maybe she'd think twice about hitting him next time huh?

Best Answer

Couldn't agree more. Violence is always bad.

Best Answer

I just wonder

Best Answer

i don't know but it shouldn't be. violence is violence and it is wrong! regardless. women like that get me so mad because it is exactly how you said, if the guy does nothing he is a punk if he defends himself he is a wife beater if he calls the cops he is mocked. ugh! my mother is like this with my father. in her last marriage she was beaten by my biological father and now that she has found a great guy, who raised me as if i were his own she beats him, bites him. i think she wants him to hit her. i think some women like being manhandled. it gets their little panties wet lol

Best Answer

LOOL thats a theory

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

Women are littler and not so much physical power. Its like killing a fly with a garden spade...Not to mention cowardly.

Best Answer

ahh not true women are pretty strong.. if a woman wanted to go toe to toe with you she could and do it well

Best Answer

Men have more of a history of doin it ,men are suppose to be dominant and women resecive

Best Answer

thats true

Best Answer

Violence is always bad, and people don't have a proper understanding of feminism if they claim that feminism perpetuates this line of thought and double standard.

Best Answer

It's not more acceptable!<br />
Have you ever checked out your local Police Dept. mugshots?<br />
Women are arrested for domestic battery, assault, etc., almost as much as men.<br />
I agree, no one should put their hands on anyone!

Best Answer

I actually haven't

Best Answer

I agree. It is all abuse, and no one should be hitting in anger. I think the (incorrect) perception is that women aren't capable of doing as much damage as a man; that's probably why people sometimes don't take it as seriously. But some men are with women who outweigh them, and a woman can injure or kill just as easily as a man. That's why I also agree that a man, if attacked, is justified in doing whatever he needs to do to stop it. If a woman hits, she should fully expect to get hit right back.

Best Answer

Did it happen to you?

Best Answer

It is not alright and I am well aware it can happen to both genders. Domestic violence is not a man problem or a woman problem, it is a people problem.

Best Answer