Usually the first time you have sex is special & you dont want to regret it.. So choose wisely on who you give it to...

Best Answer

Cause its your first time and, well, your first time for everything is always valued. Such as your first steps or your first breath or your first word. That or it's another excuse for a party. ^.^

Best Answer

Losing virginity isnt bad.. its just the fact that young girls runnin around f1ckin everybody n they dont value themselves...

Best Answer

It's what made Richard Branson.

Best Answer

I was glad to get rid of mine lol. Never regretted it. Wouldn't have minded starting sooner actually - and I started fairly young. Never raised my kids to believe that it was a big deal - when they are ready they should go for it - not ready? dont do it.

Best Answer

The greatest gift a person can give to their spouse is themself in both mind and body. If you were to make love to your new wife and found out that her hymen is still intact, that should be the highest honor you could have. This woman avoided intercourse with men all her life and finally decided that it would be you who gets inside. What better gift could you possibly want?<br />
In today's society, we don't put much emphasis on virginity because we are well aware of teenage sexual activity and how rampant it is. It's nearly impossible to find a virgin who is 18 years old or more. Teen boys have popped many cherries but have never fathomed the significance of that. They can't appreciate what it means to be the first. Yet doing it to many virgins dulls the significance more and more each time.<br />
There are some religions where premarital sex is forbidden so people remain virgins until their wedding night, or day if they can't wait that long! I think that's why Catholic weddings use white dresses to indicate virginity. Brides aren't supposed to wear white dresses if they're not virgins.

Best Answer

it really isn't. women are raised believing they are forbidden fruit. and the cherry pop is the most important mistake they'll ever make. but in reality finding your one and only, which your parents tell you to wait for,is a little more difficult that you would imagine. if everyone waited until marraige to have sex everyone would be dissapointed.

Best Answer

not really I'm in my thirties and I'm still waiting,I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me phillipians 4:13 patience is one of the fruits of the spirit. patience and trust in God is key.

Best Answer

That response has nothing to do with my statement.

Best Answer

Got an phone numbers?

Best Answer

it is a big deal because sex before marriage is a sin,sexual sin is very serious,because you become one with who ever you sleep with. and there are various other reasons like catching a disease or std or aids.<br />
save your virginity for the one you marry,it will be worth the wait.

Best Answer

A son is something that goes against your personal higher values. just because your values include abstinence that doesn't mean its a sin for the next person.

Best Answer

Sin*

Best Answer

its a bible thing......and gose way back like in fairy tales and "pureness" crap

Best Answer

@ 46yrs old. it would be for me? oO

Best Answer