itsjustbrit itsjustbrit 18-21, F 5 Answers Aug 5, 2013 in EP

I've been wondering that myself. Not that I play games to flirt with girls, but something doesn't really appeal to playing a game with only a bunch of dudes either.<br />
Kind of like being asked to go to a party. Sure I'll go, but when someone says "Hey wanna go to a party that only dudes can go to?" I'm kinda thinking that something is not right, and that I don't want to go....

Best Answer

Creepiness :O that does sound really weird now.

Best Answer

It's not, the ads are lies, it's just a stupid game, who's adds are just lying to try and attract pla<x>yers.

Best Answer

what the heezy is that

Best Answer

It's advertising aimed at attracting the really horny guys. The ads make it look like a 'sexy' MMO. It's not, I've tested it. Really it's quite bland.

Best Answer

First: why not actually make a **** game instead of what I can only assume is an extremely bland F2P browser MMO?<br />
Second: what kind of idiot marketing director came up with those ads? Here's a hint: men want to play games, especially 'sexy' games, with women. They want to think that the person they're sending sex messages to is female. If a guy wants to play a **** game exclusively with other dudes, he's probably not straight.

Best Answer