Government propaganda... Until each person understand what hemp is and its benefits, they will be manipulated by the government.

Best Answer

People would stop working and start chilling, if everybody could just smoke weed like that... nobody would be afraid to lose their job anymore... the economy would collapse... and the weed producing countries would profit from it

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with weed, but many people endanger others by using it and then they go out and drive, making traffic more dangerous, or just by walking around it being high could be a danger to people, it's because of stupid people like that that it has become illegal and the government doesn't know how to take advantage and make some quick bucks out of it yet.

Best Answer

walking around being baked can endanger people? I don't understand your reasoning...

Best Answer

Well, I hope the one who got run over a train yesterday can convince you. He was the main reason I couldn't go to school.
Okay, someone with a slower reaction speed and having stumped his brains with weed can be a danger, first off you could have a bad trip and start doing some crazy ****, or you could just trip and don't know what you are doing. Crossing a busy street, walking down a big flight of stairs, waiting for the metro, things like that. Hope I clarified that.

Best Answer

There are lots of different reasons. I think it was first made illegal because when soldiers smoked it, it made them passive and they didn't want to fight. It was also a reason to arrest hippies who protested against the war, because most of them smoked it. Then there's all the pharmaceutical companies who can't patent it because it's a plant and patents are where their money comes from.

Best Answer

I thought it was becuase of the relgious right.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Legal in California (sort of)

Best Answer

WTF?!?! THIS SHITT IS ILLEGAL?!?!?!

Best Answer

I have no frakin idea. probably for profit.

Best Answer