Because I know this person won't forget me, always listens to me, is always there for me, makes me feel less alone. Thank you ep friend. You know who you are, oxoxo, Calm

Best Answer

I'm glad for you :)

Best Answer

I have a lot of favorites but would never say on here,might have some messaging me asking why someone was chosen rather than them ha ha ha...I know better than to answer.

Best Answer

mm hmm, but I only wanted to know why they're your favourites, not which ones they are :)

Best Answer

but they would figure it out if i said!Different conversations w/each one.They would know LOL..I am missing one of my absolute faves,hopefulyl she will be back on soon.It has been awhile but have not forgot her.That is how you know they are a fave,you don't forget them.

Best Answer

I agree with you actually, you do know they're really faves if you don't forget them and also think of them when you're offline :)

Best Answer

Because they are smart, funny and kind.

Best Answer

excellent qualities in friends :)

Best Answer

I actually have 3 and this is because 2 of them have gone through the same experiences as myself and the other one is always there when i need to talk to him.

Best Answer

good reasons :)

Best Answer

I have two....one who is very much like me in so many ways and she is so nice, and another who is not very much like me, but who is remarkably knowledgeable and intelligent.

Best Answer

hmmm, no telling why a friend is a friend sometimes :)

Best Answer

I have a few favorites...all for different reasons.

Best Answer

yeah, me too :)

Best Answer

We are all pretty lucky.:)

Best Answer