They're all in church and cupcakes are evil. Surely, you knew :P<br />

Best Answer

I didn't :(

Best Answer

Tsk, tsk, tsk......

Best Answer

Give out samples, we. try we buy! Unless of course we just hang out at the sample buffet and sneak out quietly when u aren't looking. :)

Best Answer

You have forgotten to unlock the door silly.

Best Answer

I'll be there in a bit. I would love to try your cupcakes.

Best Answer

Maybe you should have put chocolate frosting on top.

Best Answer

Because cupcakes aren't anywhere near as good as parfaits.<br />
Or better yet, BROWNIES.

Best Answer

Advertise Advertise Adverise

Best Answer

We're the only cupcake shop on the island.. No need to advertise. Everyone knows we're here!

Best Answer

Oh ok what island are you on?Even if you are the only one you need to wet peoples appetite for cup cakes.I have traveled to places where there just one of something but the place that got me excited about going in to their establishment is where I spent my money.Could have gone to many different places to spend my money.

Best Answer

Cape cod. Easier to call it an island because of the canal. It's also because it is te capes off season and no one is here except locals who are all working.

Best Answer

Has to be pretty cool working there ,I watched a program on travel channel about small business and the tourist industry.Hard to make it if the off season.Think outside the box to create business.

Best Answer