I probably would have done better in school had I been able to drink coffee just as the teachers do. Yes.. caffeine is a drug, but it's also in chocolate, and soda, and in energy drinks, etc. .. and half the students are already ON drugs, lol
Mougywolf Mougywolf 26-30, M 11 Answers Apr 4, 2012

Because God forbid we let our bubblewrapped children get harmed by any addiction. They've gone so far as to remove coffee, candy machines and pop machines from schools now.

I like how you said you had to walk to the store. That's what my kids tell me they do. If it's taken away at school, it's easily found somewhere else.

Best Answer

There are schools that have coffee machines now .!

Best Answer

neat! See.. I graduated in '03 and this was unheard of then, in my school anyways

Best Answer

Oh I go way back but even then 7-11 was just accross the street , Should the teacher ask the content , Hey , It's Hot Chocolate .

Best Answer

My high school always had coffee it just wasn't in the cafeteria. It was at the school store.

Best Answer

There was a convenience store across the parking lot. At that time the parking lots were not fenced.

Best Answer

Um, we never had Coffee in our schools here. Even though a dose of coffee is said to be good to help students concentrate, which may help improve test results. Caffeine is still present in well, caffeinated coffee. If a kid drinks too much of it you can develop a nervous disorder, heart problems, headaches, jitters, etc. If you get hooked on it, you're most likely to become irritable when going through withdrawals which will drop your grades. Of course you're most likely to get those if you have coffee, followed by x amount of soda, and x amount of candy your school actually provides. So, in moderation that's great. However, most (not all) kids don't know what moderation is.

Best Answer

Ten years ago there was a coffee machine in my school.

Best Answer

it seems I went to a terrible high school, lol

Best Answer

My high school offered coffee, ONLY through one teacher who madeit all the time!!! (I've since heard the 'new'principal 'banned' it..after he's done it for 20 yrs..=(

Best Answer

aww, that blows. For 20 years? wow

Best Answer

coffee is available if i remember correctly.

Best Answer

wasn't in my school =/ Had to walk down to the store nearly a mile away

Best Answer

There are vending machines now days

Best Answer

right, but never a coffee machine. Would have been useful.

Best Answer

Even more rebellion

Best Answer