I hate that it can only be acquired during the Xmas holiday season, because I really enjoy the taste of it.
ScorpioSeven ScorpioSeven 61-65, M 16 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in Food

Yeah, I often wondered about that. And why can't I buy a nice, big Christmas tree in June?

Best Answer

We would be REALLY fat, but you can always make your own pretty easy.

Best Answer

As I understand this, there is a world wide shortage of 'nog'. The eggs are plentiful, but nog must be stored up all year to have enough to supply the world with egg nog.

Best Answer

I've heard that, from the same folks who tell me that the Nauga is endangered, even though Naugahyde furniture is still being sold.

Best Answer

Nauga can be farm-raised, thus the abundance of furniture and tacky clothing.

Best Answer

Farm-raised? Really? No one told me!

Best Answer

Learn to cook and make your own

Best Answer

Because we live in a cruel, cruel world..it is a conspiracy. Just like cranberry gingerale..

Best Answer

I LOVE eggnog! Would buy it all year long if I could.

Best Answer

I've never had egg nog. Am I missing out??

Best Answer

Love it!

Best Answer

Yes, you are! Try it sometime!

Best Answer

It has raw eggs in it so maybe it has a short shelf life.

Best Answer

Because the marketing men decided it could only be sold then. Sell it yourself all year round - if it is that good, then you will make a fortune! Most of us only have one at Christmas because we can only get it then!

Best Answer

It isn't a huge seller, I suppose. I have seen it available into January though.<br />
There are recipes for it, though. If you really like it, it's not so hard to make your own.

Best Answer

I know, I'd buy it all year long

Best Answer