i would smoke it if i weren't in the process of interviewing for jobs. don't want to fail the drug test.
xyourxonlyxstarx xyourxonlyxstarx 22-25, F 12 Answers Apr 11, 2012

It's the money and the political capital gained by being anti drug. Mainly the money though. The illicit side alone creates enough wealth to replenish the sovereign funds of most nations. You start talking drug tests,dogs, lawyers,treatment,education, interdiction,drug court,literature,paraphenalia... Then your talking about a whole other grotesque glob of money. Incicdentally I love the **** too with some coffee and speed. I read your profile. At least a little. You sound beautifully bent. Wanna be friends? I'll go hit your button now.

Best Answer

Too many jobs, federal grants, and money in keeping it illegal.

Best Answer

TAXES ! You see the government can't control it because you can grow your own. So if they won't make tax money off of it you won't get to smoke it.

Best Answer

That's an oversimplification. What they want to prevent is sale of the product without paying taxes, since it's a plant it would be very difficult to do at first. That's why you don't see many people growing their own tobacco to get around cigarette taxes, they're used to buying them at the store.

Best Answer

I am in the same boat. I haven't smoked in like a week. Still waiting a few more days before I begin to hand out my resume. If you cannot get medical, there is a loophole.... If you can get a doctor to prescribe marrinol for chronic nausea you can come up positive on a pee test.

Best Answer

hmm is just in case some on in your family who has or had some sort off mental heath issues (not saying you family are crazzy crack heads now) but if some one did and you stared smoking pot it might you make psychotic ect but only if you smoke for 3 year with out any brakes or smokeing crazzy *** weed strains like ice or white widow, any way that one off the many thing why pot hash weed ect is not legal is witch is ******* ****

Best Answer

Cocaine, alcohol, Methamphetamine, PCP, etc. cause psychosis at way way higher rates than marijuana ever did or will.

Best Answer

haha yeep that is true and weed has antipsychotics cbd or cbd or cbnd some thing like that :) f the risks and let just get high

Best Answer

Wrong country to live in.

Best Answer

smoke it illegaly then

Best Answer

Employer's still have the right to deny you employment even with a prescription... gay huh?

Best Answer

There is still money to be made by keeping it illegal....

Best Answer