Christina33s Christina33s 41-45, F 14 Answers Oct 2, 2012 in Parenting & Family

"Princess" Kate, my my, are you American? It`s not her biological clock you can hear ticking, it`s her mind `I wonder how long this will last?`

Best Answer

I don't think she's a princess...

Let her get knocked up when she's good and ready... Lets just keep having fun on Q&A

Best Answer

ten

Best Answer

Is her hubby shooting BLANKS ???

Best Answer

The simple answer, she's probably not ready yet or in no rush and I don't blame her!

Having a child is emotionally draining and kids also take up a lot of your time. Her and William get to travel everywhere and have lots of fun, they can't travel as much with a baby or young child so I'd say she's enjoying her freedom and the uncomplicatedness of her marriage (as in the lack of the added emotional intensity that a baby brings a long).

And her clock isn't ticking, she's still young. If she were in her mid 30s I'd say her clock was ticking. The risk of having kids with problems due to genetic abnormalities that start to increase as men and women age causing disorders like Down Syndrome only starts around age 40 and she's 10 years younger than that!

And she's only going to be a better mother having kids in her 30s as she'll have more life experience and hence, wisdom :)

Best Answer

Lol her actual title is "her royal highness princess william, duchess of cambridge" :P Because she is infertile... jk I have no idea xD

Best Answer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_middleton#Titles_and_styles ok it is a bit longer than what I said, but here is my proof!

Best Answer

Maybe she should put a bit of hair round it and he might find the spot...

Best Answer

HA HA HA HA HA NICE NOTIFICATION BY YOU !!!

Best Answer

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN .MR. CApS . .

Best Answer

OHHH WOW NICE NICK NAME U HAVE GIVEN ME LADY.. I LIKED IT.. it means u have a very powerful vision to notice things around you...isn't it ???

Best Answer

Whatever.... I noticed your user name is dsouza ,I have an Indian coworker with the same name are you by any chance from India?

Best Answer

YOU ARE RITE I M FROM INDIA MISS CRISTINA !!! WHR DO YOU WORK ??

Best Answer

It's in my Profile .its late on this end past midnight will be counting sheep in a few ..take care !

Best Answer

HAVE A SWEET DREAMZZ WHILE COUNTING THE SHEEPS... LOLLLZZZ

Best Answer

As the royal urologist, I have information which is protected by the doctor-patient relationship, which could answer this question.

Best Answer

Please don't encourage that family to breed. I've already had to kill off one princess as it is.

Best Answer

So not funny. I never get why people find it okay to take the mick out of deaths especially tragic deaths. Have some respect.

Best Answer

See this? > . That's the world's smallest violin playing for that narcissistic gold-digging snob. Only downside to her dying in that crash is that now we'll never hear the end about her "tragic" death. Guess the last laugh was on us.

Best Answer