In some countries prostitution is legal.

Best Answer

Nope you would think tho

Best Answer

Prostitution legal / illegal is controlled by Men...Prostitutes are controlled by pimps....Women do not choose a career in prostitution because of excellent healthcare and a 401(k). Using Women's Rights to justify Legal prostitution is ignorance on your part ...

Best Answer

Bullshit. Many women are madams. The most successful whoremasters are women.

Best Answer

Pimps do not run brothels....Pimps control and supply women to brothels ." Using Women's rights to justify legal prostitution is ignorance on your part...

Best Answer

I'm not sure what reproductive rights and prostitution have to do with each other. Could you enlighten me?

Best Answer

We're still fighting for reproductive rights in many states, so that's not true. Nevada has specific laws regulating abortion even though prostitution is legal. So even there, THEIR focus is NOT the convenience of women, but that of their customers.

Best Answer

Is this a serious question? I can't tell.

Best Answer

It was outsourced to Mexico and Asia, just like so many other jobs.

Best Answer

It destroys marriages and weakens women equality,

Best Answer

Bullshit. Marriages only last 50% of the time and I guarantee prostitution is not the cause of 50% of them. Giving women the right to control their bodies and not be imprisoned for selling it weakens equality?

Best Answer

A lot of women are forced into it.

Best Answer

And? Women are forced into illegal prostitution. When legal, they have protection from the law.

Best Answer

I agree, woman should have protection from the laws, not being abused by them.

Best Answer

If prostitution were legal,they would be.

Best Answer

Good point. The way things are now, if a prostitute goes missing a lot of cops don't really look into it much. I do indeed find it stupid that it seems like you're not allowed to choose who you have sex with.

Best Answer

@intolerati.... That's like saying " Legalizing Pot in Colorado wiped out the street drug trade "

Best Answer

Legalizing pot took the money away from cartels and put it into tax paying companies. Legalizing in Colorado wiped out the illegal pot trade. Legalizing prostitution would not destroy human trafficking, but it would protect prostitutes and stop us wasting taxes on policing consensual sex.

Best Answer

they sugardadz gets madz

Best Answer