Beautyisnatural Beautyisnatural 31-35, F 9 Answers Jan 26, 2010

It is more complicated than tanning your skin. A lot of Asia ladies bleaching /whitening their skin. Loads of cosmetic available on shelf. But do becareful, because 1) you should not face the sun after bleaching, as your skin gone thinner. 2) You might get different tone colours on your face. Western girls like getting tan because it will made you look sporty, healthy & fitter. Asia girls like getting white because made their face flawless.

Best Answer

If I bleached my skin, I think I'd disappear. .. .

Best Answer

Tanning beds are NOT accepted.

Best Answer

TANNING BEDS ARE BECOMING INCREASINGLY LESS ACCEPTED NOWADAYS>with it's high risk of cancer involved

Best Answer

I don't understand why some one would want to alter their skin like that. and I really don't think tanning beds are as accpeted anymore for health reasons. Spray tanning is the way to go if you want a tan, or use a tinted lotion.

Best Answer

THEY ALL WANT TO BE BROWN

Best Answer

THEY ALL WANT TO BE BROWN. This is a subconscious survival trait to achieve the average. This average is specific to skin colour only NOT race or facial features. In a multicultural society the distinct ends of the spectrum are WHITE and BLACK. Therefore the average skin tone lies between this spectrum and this is usually a shade of BROWN. I highly suggest you mix with a Brown and Black person to overcome your insecurities and self-hatred issues and produce some brown offspring.

Best Answer