I usually don't visit this side of EP very often because there are far too many people spamming it with nonsense, if I had a way of just hiding all the questions asked by certain users, it wouldn't be nearly as bad.
Cage916 Cage916 18-21, M 8 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in EP

Block them..that's what I do when someone has annoy Q's or Q spamming....then I might lift the block another day IF I feel like it.

Best Answer

I'm not sure but I think that if you block those users their questions will not show up on your screen. Their replies to someone else's question will appear. Try it and see.

Best Answer

Unfortunately that's not the case, quite a design flaw.

Best Answer

Sorry.

Best Answer

Apparently it does indeed work that way, someone told me it doesn't and I took it on faith, just tested it myself and you were right.

Best Answer

Excellent!

Best Answer

Unfortunately ....thats not possible

Best Answer

Apparently it is, just have to block that person.

Best Answer

Nope ...I STILL see their Qz

Best Answer

I just tried it again with someone else to double check and it seems to be working just fine.

Best Answer

Well , not for me , I block , but still their Qz ..oh well

Best Answer

I agree. Good idea! :)

Best Answer

That'd be cool. And also give us the ability to shut down receiving random pm's altogether.

Best Answer