Because a language is not a country.

Best Answer

English ie Englishman, i am English, we are English, the English population etc etc its also a language originally from England

Best Answer

Isn't it God Save the Queen?

Best Answer

One sunny day I was riding my bike and smoking a joint 'cos that's what I like<br />
A policeman saw me and began to stare and he said, "hey sonny what you smoking there<br />
I said, "It's a reefer do you want some, policeman. It's a reefer would you like a blast?<br />
It's a reefer would you like some, policeman or would you prefer me to shove it up your arse.<br />
etc.... I thought that was your national anthem, or at least the first verse.

Best Answer

Perhaps they're not worth it!

Best Answer

God Save the Queen couldn't get much more English than that,

Best Answer

Its a British anthem not English

Best Answer

not to me it's not, one of the verses goes on about murdering the Scottish

Best Answer

i thought God save the queen. is national anthem.

Best Answer

God save the queen is the British national anthem not an English national anthem

Best Answer

Whatever they play for the Common Wealth games winners when England get a gold, then thats it

Best Answer

God save the queen is the British national anthem not the English national anthem

Best Answer

Yes quite. They don't play it at the Common wealth games, where there's Jersey, Guernsey , Isle of Man etc...I don't know what they play, can't remember...

Best Answer