wannashareit wannashareit 51-55, M 13 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Politics

This is a world of sheep and all the good shepherds were eaten long ago.

Best Answer

You are left... or are you a left over ;-)

Best Answer

Because it is they that pull all the strings and run the material world. That is why it makes no difference who is in government as they stick to the same agenda; the agenda that the bankers lay down.

Best Answer

It seems like it yes.

Best Answer

because they are part of the power elite designed to enslave the rest of us.

Best Answer

Sounds "Brave New Worldish"

Best Answer

In England not so long ago the government issued a statement to the effect that their main job was to safeguard the financial institutions......WTF, the main job of the government is to PROTECT THE REALM.....not protect the money men so they can screw us constantly and feather their own nests.

Best Answer

It seems like it does it not?

Best Answer

I don't know where you live but in the US the financial industries are about the most regulated businesses there are. Coal mining has fewer regulations. I speak from nearly forty years of experience in the financial services industry but perhaps you know more about it.

Best Answer

How come they make terrible mistakes and pay themselves huge bonuses? Why are they allowed to do that?

Best Answer

Apparently their owners (stock holders) feel they're worth it. If you don't think they're worth it, don't buy their stick and it's not your problem. If you dont like the government bailing out the few banks they did, vote out the politicians who bailed out the banks. The vast majority of banks make few mistakes and pay reasonable salaries and get no bailouts.

Best Answer

I think you don't think I know more about it.

Best Answer

That is my main question, indeed.

Best Answer

Because the elitists profit from lax controls. I think Ron Paul said it best "It is no coincidence that the century of total war coincided with the century of central banking."

Best Answer

Nice quote!

Best Answer

Because you cannot tell the government what to do its there bank now.

Best Answer

In some cases.

Best Answer

I dont know it will just pi$$ me off more if i do. Google iy

Best Answer

$orry, I didn't want to di$turb you.

Best Answer

I put the $ so it didnt get censored. Dont try and make fun of me what have i done to you ay?

Best Answer

I thought you made fun of me writing with $$. I did not mind though. I do not have any censorship over here. Just meant for the US I guess. I was never told that I wasn't allowed to use the line "**** off".

Best Answer

Read your comment lol.... fail. i was simply saying i dont like the truth.

Best Answer

;) Thank you!

Best Answer

Because Money is Our Lord.

Best Answer

I thought it to be our Devil, but I can be wrong.

Best Answer

What makes you say that there is no control ?

Best Answer

Because everything goes on like it was. Distributing complicated financial products, getting exorgitant bonuses etc..

Best Answer

Do you have a better way of dealing with financial products by making them less complicated?
The bonuses are agreed upon by their contract. which is a private matter. paid by the bank. I still dont see how you claim that there arent any controls.

Best Answer

In the States government tried to reach something through regulations in the tax-system. What did Goldman Sachs do? Pay the bonuses with Christmas instead of the normal payment in January. Whil millions of Americans can't get a mortgage. About the complicated products. We have seen what it brings us haven't we? Economical collapse. Don't tell me there isn't a less complicated way to run our financial system, it has been less complicated for centuries.

Best Answer

May be because their assets are now liquid.

Best Answer

Whisky or vodka?

Best Answer