sayray88 sayray88 22-25 15 Answers Jun 4, 2012

it aint what you do its how you do it i suspect<br />
if youre legally percsribed or you somehow connect<br />
weed isnt the problem<br />
its cocains, acid, meth, smack<br />
i hope im right but i feel im on the right track<br />
how do you know pam pow how the govt feels<br />
i cant hear you take busy spinning your wheels

Best Answer

is this a song you wrote or something? I dont get it...

Best Answer

Actually weed is legal in some places. I dont have the complete list <br />
but In Oregon you can have enough for yourself and its legal. If you have a LOT of weed enough to be considered that your selling it then you can get in trouble. But a normal everyday amount for yourself is ok to have in your possession. <br />
I think its that way in California too. <br />
In fact I might do some research to find out where are all the places legal to have it.

Best Answer

I know in some places its legal, like Michigan, Colorado, Oregon (where I was born) and maybe a couple other places, but I mean legal like tobacco, or alcohol.

Best Answer

Its legal, its still a federal crime though.

Best Answer

You are absolutely correct, it is not a criminal charge and dealt with by a ticket and it is that way in most states. Most also specify 1 ounce or less in one bag

Best Answer

There are 17 states in the US that allow people to have and smoke pot &gt; especially for medical purposes. Some of them you have to be registered to do it. others you dont. and some of them you are even allowed to grow your own pot. Most of the states you can only have 1 or 2 onces of useable pot and the ones that let you grow pot usually allow you have like up to 6 plants.
there is a link here
http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000881

Best Answer

The two largest groups fighting legalization of pot are-<br />
Drug companies& Religion!<br />
Both of them are concerned about Money& Control!

Best Answer

You forgot the alcohol/tobacco lobby.

Best Answer

Exactly. While were twirling faster and faster down the drain. Soooo ****** up!

Best Answer

Sorry-I just consider Booze&amp; Tobacco other DRUGS!

Best Answer

Just read a story about a girl high on weed left her baby on top of her car and drove off.They arrested her,that could be part of the reason.<br />
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/mother-drives-5-week-old-top-car-164426051--abc-news-topstories.html

Best Answer

That's totally ridiculous.

Best Answer

Thats the dumbest **** Ive heard since the last thing you said. I read a story about how a sober lady, set her baby on fire, and then I read one about a drunk guy beating his kid to death, than I heard a story about a lady who was on "legal" vicodin, suffocate her baby....so go **** yourself you small minded puke bag!

Best Answer

and how many parents drink and drive - with the kids in the car??? Not a good enough reason....in my opinion of course.

Best Answer

wow - ouch :(

Best Answer

Ah I am not bothered by small minded thinking either.I can be called many names and it never bothers me.Nothing gets to me ever ha ha ha

Best Answer

That is also a terrible thing to do and a lot of people not on drugs do bad things but that doesn't mean the weed did not have an affect on this girl.Anyway thanks for your reply but you won't get me to reply to you like you did to me.

Best Answer

what do u mean ouch???

Best Answer

you just replied to them, duh

Best Answer

Dope aside--Stupid is as stupid does!!

Best Answer

I cannot see the Republican dominated congress passing any legislation on this.

Best Answer

They're too busy correcting homophone troubles.

Best Answer

The government hasn't made it legal because they haven't figured out how to tax it or keep people from growing it themselves. Also they make lots of money on the fines & court cost.

Best Answer

and waste money on inmates and the cost associated

Best Answer

You have hit on the real reason, if it is legalized, they will have to release all those violent and abusive (yeah right) pot heads. If they release them they will want to sue. If every head in jail would agree not to sue upon release it might become legal

Best Answer

I agree they are wasting money on the inmates but most people charged with simple possession of pot are only fined or put on parole. The ones in prison are there for large quantities or other things.

Best Answer

No more drugs for America!! We have enough problems with people getting high and ruining their lives and the lives of those depending on them. People can't handle anymore drugs. No matter what the arguments are for decriminalizing weed the bottom line is that it's used for escapism. Another reason for people to escape what they should be doing. You cannot argue that weed will not motivate you to get done what has to be done. We are raising children in homes where all they see is ways to escape life not how to deal with. No more legalized drugs!!

Best Answer

I think it's a case of follow the money.

Best Answer

I think its a case of, "**** the People, well keep digging there graves behind there backs...."

Best Answer