sanasafinaz sanasafinaz 26-30, F 14 Answers Jun 5, 2011

great question! to those ppl who say life is what you make it? if that were true i think we all would be a lot happier, but somethings you just cant change

Best Answer

One person's dilemma is another person's "no biggie". It all depends on the person's own outlook. My problems are pretty big to me, but I'll admit that other people have had it worse. Not many, but some have had it worse. Most have had it better, and their problems seem silly to me, but I understand that to them it's a BIG deal. You just have to accept that it's happening, you're going to have to deal with the after-effects, and then you put it behind you. :-) Remember to always look for the beautiful, laugh at the funny, and hug the people that matter. Sometimes no one else see's the beauty, or gets the joke, and sometimes there's no one around to hug. It's still worth it that you saw it, got it, and cared enough to look.

Best Answer

cause life is what you make it you can make it easy for yourself anybody can its only tough for alot not a few some people can just let things pass then it become easier life is tough

Best Answer

shite happens. Thats life my dear.

Best Answer

i dont know life just deals you a hand and you have to make the best of it .......sink or swim. Not easy I should know....

Best Answer

I think it depends on the decisions we make each day and that determines our future days, Other time it could be the consiquences of other peoples stupid actions that we have to live with

Best Answer

Things are usually not as they appear. Just remember, "What goes on behind closed doors..." Some of the 'luckiest' people, best job, big house, wonderful wife & kids. Then it comes out that behind those doors is one or more of these things: Alcoholism, physical/mental/sexual abuse, compulsive gambler or cheater, thief, and so on.

Best Answer

Life is easy for straights but very hard for gay people.

Best Answer