lysozymely lysozymely 16-17, F 16 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

I am NOT anti Muslim but I sick to death of all countries bending over backwards when our brave soldiers are killed by the radical bastards

Best Answer

hmm.

Best Answer

Because people are ignorant and would rather blindly follow what they're told than take some time and do some research to find the truth about other religions.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Lots of people are not anti-muslim, lots of people are however anti-fanatical and live in the 21st century where women can vote and drive a car.

Best Answer

yeah. I agree w you

Best Answer

Bin Laden played a part

Best Answer

Osama bin Laden u meant?

Best Answer

Proper full name that he held. I take no offence if people call me MW

Best Answer

i dont really know about him. But i know about le war

Best Answer

Go to the Middle East and ask them.

Best Answer

Imma Muslim and I feel really down because of this

Best Answer

Well, organize a group that publicly speaks out against terrorism and condemns it instead of complaining and expecting people to defend you.

Best Answer

May God always with me

Best Answer

are last 2 presidents

Best Answer

2 presidents? Who?

Best Answer

Bush for taking us to war and Obama for keeping us there, even though he said as soon as he was elected he would pull the troops then later said he would pull them out in 16 months followed by 24 months now we got a plan to be over there until 2024...so yeah

Best Answer

i hate bush... and obama

Best Answer

Same reason why a lot of people are anti-religious....anti-catholic (who think covering for the p e d o-priests who sexually assault our children!) the bastards!!

Why don't people see that? Why do the "good" Muslims and Catholics get offended because of those who are really speaking against evil men and women? Why don't the "good" Muslims stand against those who do evil within their church? Why don't the "good" Catholics do the same? Instead of fighting along side of the evil people, we hate.....

Most people aren't anti-God.....who does not harm anyone....they are anti-evil (people)!

Best Answer

Is your hair getting thicker? U sound like someone who is american,trying to sound french!

Best Answer

-_-

Best Answer

You have to ask why? #1 for me is because they try and control what other religions do/ wear/ watch/ listen to/ and how we celebrate our holidays- keep your own beliefs to yourself like we do.

Best Answer

Not sure .... unless ya hiding behind dark glasses and wear a mask over your head... nope thats not it...maybe its the beard thing...

Racsit comments and peoples ignorance is based on what others think, do and behave...

Best Answer

yes. behave

Best Answer

People can't differentiate between Islamists and Muslims.

Best Answer

what do you mean?

Best Answer

Wow. In short. Islamists follow Qutub. Islamists are extremists that are obsessed with the lesser jihad. Not all Muslims are extremists or Islamists.

Best Answer

yeah. me either. mu religion (islam) never teach us to be extremist

Best Answer

there are some that are but as long as those who profess to be muslim keep killing non muslims there will be hard feelings

Best Answer

but, in le other hand, le non muslim is also killing le muslim..more!

Best Answer

Sadly its because most of the interaction we (Americans) have with Muslims has to do with the radicals that hate all that we (Americans) stand for and they believe we (Americans) should DIE!! --so you can see why it can be hard for some people to like or trust Muslims over here in the United States. (((hugs)))

Best Answer

but, hows about le muslim that is originally live on ur country? it's still their right to be respected right? i meant as long as they dont do anything wrong huh?

Best Answer

I respect every one that crosses my lives path..... but sadly FEAR does strange things to a persons mind and when one fears a country the people from there suffer as well.

Best Answer

i hate like this :|

Best Answer

I believe people can teach anyone to hate another based on any aspect whatsoever; religion is simply one of the larger aspects.

Best Answer

they shouldnt do that :(

Best Answer

I completely agree, but that is just the way people are.

Best Answer

it is everyone's right (even le animal!) to earn a good life of their own

Best Answer