Actually the men who prefer the rear entry want to expereince gay play without being with a man. They will not admit that they prefer anal play over normal sex with a woman. They are closet gays.

Best Answer

WHAAAT? are you really serious?? thats like saying guys like blow jobs from women bcuz they want it from a man. i like anal with WOMEN bcuz i think it's sexy when they get into it. It's a thrill for me when i can make a WOMAN have an ****** like that. ignorance like yours drive me crazy

Best Answer

No, not at all. It's just erotic and anything taboo is always more exciting.

Best Answer

From what I hear the butt feels even tighter than the vagina does. I don't think there is any real psychological advantage involved. I think it is just a desire to experience all parts of the woman's body. I won't say I am not interested in it, but I would only do it if my partner really wanted to try it.

Best Answer

Nope. Because it feels good. That's literally the biggest reason for it. It feels good because it's tighter than any other hole and mostly stays tight.<br />
If it's a girl doing it to a guy, then yeah it's for psychological advantages (because obviously, she doesn't get any physical pleasure from it).<br />
Guys do it for psychological reasons too, but it's more likely he just wants to give it a try. After all, being dominant in regular sex gives you that advantage too.

Best Answer

She doesn't get any physical pleasure? Um, don't know about that:)

Best Answer

Well, unless you've got some way to tie the nerves of your **** into the strap on's **** I fail to see how you could get physical pleasure from strap-on ******* a guy (or other girl).

Best Answer

however i have chosen your answer as best therefore, i would say, guy's do anal sex with female to get her completely, & want to create a psychological pressure that, he is very special among her Cecile ?

Best Answer

Why not just do men if the but is so good?

Best Answer

Because people need to be sexually attracted to the person. Or, even if they're bisexual (or open to doing things with males regardless of sexuality), they may be in a committed monogamous relationship.

I, for example, am straight, but I don't mind doing some sexual things with a male purely on the principle of pleasure (I have no sexual attraction to the male, but pleasure is pleasure). I wouldn't do sex, though, because that's something I personally value as special and thus would like to keep it for someone that I love.

It's like asking a gay man why he won't **** a girl in the ***: some would, some wouldn't. Or why he won't let a girl give him oral. Or even why a lesbian won't let a male **** her, but will let a girl **** her with a strap on. Need I go on? :)

Best Answer

I am a woman and I love butt sex! The first few times it hurts cuz your not use to it. Think of it this way, the vag gets loose over time and becasue of use, but there really isnt anything that we need to worry about.... not being able to be held in so it doesnt really tighten back up on its own.<br />
The hinny on the other hand, unless demolished from unwanted entery, has to tighten back up so you can pinch shut if you have to poop. So it is tighter than the pus*sy. But according to my husband, it is NOT a replacement for pus*sy. Its just a good place to be if the red river is flowin and your man doesn't have a life jacket if you know what I mean.

Best Answer

I never dreamed of having anal sex with my wife until one time we were making love and she put her finger in my butt. I did the same to her and she reacted with wild excitement. From there it progressed until on vacation in Las Vegas, she lubed me up good with vaseline she got on top of me so she had complete control and she took it all the way. <br />
I think the "naughtyness" of it, and having another sexual "talent" is exciting for my wife. I can't imagine that it feels good for her. For me it is a new sensation and yes, it feels good.

Best Answer

*** is *** if u want it u want sex with men, also this "domination" **** is lame, any man who wants to "dominate" women should get sent to jail and butt ****** by a big black guy see how he would like it, the *** is an exit only except for gay people

Best Answer

some guys want to do it to girls but those guys are sick and only want to do it to hurt u tell them NO WAY

Best Answer

I think 1st pain but later more pleasurable.......

Best Answer

some women like it, iv'e been asked to a couple times but never done it

Best Answer

variety is the spice of life...nothing else!

Best Answer

for me it's definitely a power thing, i actually prefer the way a ***** feels to be honest. the best part is breaking her in cause that's when it hurts the most, but there always seems to be a little pain for her during the whole experience, mixed in with pleasure. so it's kind of the perfect ying/yang experience where she's suffering to give me pleasure and when i'm done i bust my nut in her mouth :).<br />
from what i can tell when a chick is into it, it's amazing for her and the ******* are very intense but I don't know if thats because it physically feels better to *** that way or it's a psychological thing... but for me it's just about domination

Best Answer

I dislike in fact anus ****...<br />
Instead I do whatever my partner asks.........

Best Answer

It never has interested me, or the women I have had intimacy with.

Best Answer

not sure...i never have unless the female brought it up to me...and wanted to experience it or liked it

Best Answer

I think there's a variety of reasons. For some, it because it has been considered taboo (hence 'naughty'). For some it is the dominance that you mention. For some, it is for variety and perhaps greater tightness to the control of anal sphincters. For many others it is because they'll have sex with almost any available opening of any species...
Pls take a look at my profile, and then consider adding me to your circle. Thx.

Best Answer

??????don't know!

Best Answer

Maybe it is just a carryover from their homo days.

Best Answer