Emolia Emolia 18-21, F 16 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Loneliness

Just like the old Lionel Ritchie song, "15 Times a Maybe"....

Best Answer

Why not you?

Best Answer

Because I said so.

Best Answer

r u a mad??

Best Answer

are you having bad bad day, is it about time that you get your way?

Best Answer

Because you! Because you! Because you! Because you! Because you! Because you! Because you! Because you! Because you! Because you! Because you! Because you! Because you! Because you! Because you!

Best Answer

You actually did miss one.

Best Answer

i suspect obsessive compulsive tendencies, you should join the "i have obsessive compulsive tendencies" EP Group, they can help

Best Answer

Actually, I didn't. You asked "Why me?" 15 times, and I answered "Because you!" 15 times. That leaves no difference in the amount of questions and the amount of answers.

Best Answer

I do not have compulsive tendencies, and I am not obsessed. I am, however, posessed. Can they help with that too?

Best Answer

i know...dont worry,believe me there are people with worst "why me" in the world than you

Best Answer

Because you keep posting these crazed questions all the time. :P

Best Answer

Because you're strong enough to deal with it

Best Answer

Why you what ?

Best Answer

if is not you his her---> is him-->
and everyone says *why me* if not you, who? then?!

Best Answer

Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you?Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you? Why not you?

Best Answer

the **** if I know ,guess cause you were the only one here ;-)) lol

Best Answer

Best Answer