cause their brains are in their Hanes

Best Answer

men are vusual creatures

Best Answer

That's true, but, by definition, men aren't the only visual creatures on the planet.

Best Answer

Misconception. Outer beauty attracts initially, but the appeal of it wears off and eventually it's probably the least important factor. You can thank evolution -- outer beauty will almost always be an initial attractor. I saw a poster one time that said, "Next to every hot girl is a man who's sick of her ****."<br />
It's kind of a crass way to put it, but the point is that hotness isn't nearly as important as a relationship wears on.

Best Answer

i disgree, perhaps a certain age group, but as you get older that will change

Best Answer

He can not see your insides silly.

Best Answer

I don't know I guess their bastards , but I don't think all men are like that.

Best Answer

Don't forget every man is as individual as every woman, we all like different things.

Best Answer

To what inner beauty are you referring? Most women get up, shower, eat, go to work, come home, watch tv, go to bed, rinse and repeat. They're not much different from men. They don't do anything special and they are not intrinsically special; they're just average people.

Best Answer

Because her inner beauty doesn't really help in carry on his gene pool.. estrogen markers (things men feel are sexy) are better indicators of that.

Best Answer

those lack of maturity see it that way, the older they are the inside becomes important

Best Answer

those in ur age group will see the outside 1st for sure, its a normal process of growing up

Best Answer

Best Answer

That's not true at all.

Best Answer