datingada datingada 26-30, M 9 Answers Mar 3, 2012

It works for both parties, the older guy gets young fertile love and the younger women gets some financial security. Win / Win.

Best Answer

Ive always dated women who are younger than me. In high school my gf was 2 years younger. In college 2 years younger, as an adult 4 to 10 years younger. My wife is 4 years younger. I always thought this to be the norm. There was only one time that I dated an older woman. It was a blind date and she was 30 when I was 22.

Best Answer

As long as everyone's legal, we shouldn't be concerned about the age, race, religion or gender of who people choose to date.

Best Answer

it is in the law ! how dare you question the law ? now, go fetch me some water at the well, youngie ! it's only 10 miles away

Best Answer

because we have the right!

Best Answer

younger men with older women is much less frowned upon that younger women with older men

Best Answer

What are you talking about? Men are older than woman in the vast majorityof marriages.

Best Answer

when an older man is with a younger woman he is A "dirty old man" but when a women is with a younger man........what?!?!? nothing

Best Answer