kenttay kenttay 31-35, M 12 Answers Jan 29, 2011

You knw why..men are basically weak...they know a woman is superior..man is raised by women..their mother, grandmother..most teachers...most of what they learn in life is from a female...their achievements are praised by their mothers..and their punishment and discipline is primarily from their mother...

Best Answer

Who can control anyone ? unless your a very submissive person.

People are always trying to change people , to much work and energy to waste for that.

Best Answer

In my experience often women do dominate a relationship, but it is not because want this it is because in those relationship the women are easily upset by minor things and eventually the male gets burnt out trying to have any control and yet have a happy relationship so they simply comply.

Best Answer

Domination... eh??? lol some people just like that kind of thing

Best Answer

I don't know the answer to that, but I am grateful that they do. These fields don't plow themselves, you know.

Best Answer

A weak Y chromosome is the only reason. Turn in your penis at the door...

Best Answer

i was just trying to be funny last time, there isnt a woman on earth that can dominate me

Best Answer