FallenAngelWOOT FallenAngelWOOT 31-35, F 25 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Hobbies

The cost of fuel. Its been pointed out as we become increasinlgy digital as opposed to using radio waves our planets noise signature is becoming silent, in terms of detectable sounds. So its probable that if there are other advanced races that they have converted to digital signals and thus making it virtually impossible for us to 'hear' them.

Best Answer

...who wants to visit a species that soils its own nest....

Best Answer

Is right.

Best Answer

the exchange rate

Best Answer

lol Win

Best Answer

The euro, dollar, and yen aren't what they used to be.

Best Answer

Because we've been broadcasting radio and TV warnings for over a hundred years now.

Best Answer

Considering our violent history and the fact that we now have weapons of mass destruction, if I was an alien I would also choose the detour rather than the shortcut past Earth.:-)

Best Answer

Getting VISA is tough now...

Best Answer

because we destroy everything we come into contact with.

Best Answer

kylie minogue... simples

Best Answer

Did you see Kylie singing with that massive orchestra? Trying to legitimize that disposable pap. she even did a rendition of 'I should be so lucky'. lol

Best Answer

don't get me started bro ;)

Best Answer

Especially for you...I wanna tell you I was feeling that way too... (couldn't resist)

Best Answer

lol.. i bet she worships the devil...

Best Answer

Afraid of water.

Best Answer

Because with my homicidalness right now. I would be scared to even be on the planet.

Best Answer

Every stupid alien can see we scoff at help from whomever is stupid enough to offer it.

Best Answer

After listening to the radio waves we've been broadcasting for so long, they realized we forgot to carry a one in an equation. A planet that forgets to carry the one is not civilized.

Best Answer

Conservatives and Big Religion.Science and curiosity should trump all,always.

Best Answer

They haven't finished translating their version of "to serve man" yet.

Best Answer

Because they get a whif of the U.S. they'll haul a$$.

Best Answer

it would be terrifiyed of all us strange humans.........

Best Answer

Nukes :)

Best Answer

Word has it is that it's why they came in the first place. "Omg the kids have found the matches."

Best Answer

haha xD

Best Answer

They can't see it's here for all the pollution in the atmosphere. All they can see is a cloud of *yuck*

Best Answer

Taxes

Best Answer