they are asking for trouble some times and when it happens they moan about it. Some say they are 18 to 22 but are 13 and think they know all about life and how to talk about sex most are still virgins and dont have a clue

Best Answer

I had a message request few days ago said 22-25 I always look a profile first one experience they had was I'm 13-15 . I just pressed ignore if the lies are that obvious I'm not going there.

Best Answer

and then the grooming starts

Best Answer

Silly girl. You obviously haven't been let in on the facts of modern education. They have been told that they can do anything, have anything, be anything, have anything their way, merely by being aware. Vaguely aware. Now that you know that nothing has to make any sense, it's time for you to get with the program, young lady.

Best Answer

Thanks I'm way ahead lol. Not all are the same.
The biggest know it all are middle age people on here and some of the most stupid. I had to explain to one that countries can be next to each other lol.

Best Answer

Must have been an American.

Best Answer

Lol, I'm in England but France is nearer to me than London lol
Where are you?

Best Answer

The USA. My countrymen are notorious for thinking everything is within 500 miles of wherever they are. And if a place is not in the States, it's over there somewhere. Here are two great maps that say it all:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Finterculturalmeanderings.files.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F07%2Fthe-world-according-to-america-2.png&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Finterculturalmeanderings.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F07%2F18%2Fwhy-americans-view-the-world-as-geography-cartoons-depict%2F&h=512&w=640&tbnid=TNOilW-uMJuwcM%3A&zoom=1&docid=umZ3lhMmyuIVNM&ei=wID-U8jrCtaiyAT2-oKICw&tbm=isch&ved=0CC4QMygEMAQ&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=654&page=1&start=0&ndsp=16

http://thebizzare.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/american-world-800x560.jpg

Best Answer

I love this lol
Must visit Europe find me a dragon lol
Much better than public transport: -D

Best Answer

"Then they moan about pervs..." are you suggesting it's the same people doing both?

Best Answer

Quite often, obviously the innocent get the pervs as well which is not nice.

Best Answer

over see and make no comments,if you give response then it is your mind game

Best Answer

I don't reply.

Best Answer

thanks with gratitude

Best Answer

I have to agree with you, it is just giving them the attention that they want, and if it is not attention they are seeking, I hope they get what they want, without stirring up the hornets nest.

Best Answer

That is what bothers me.

Best Answer

You can lead a horse to water, you cannot beat sense into it, that's why I opt for mental filters lol

Best Answer

I am not that advanced still looking for my mental filters lol.

Best Answer

I remember those days, may I suggest mood music to distract you from them, followed by a loud curse of "Morons" or the such then move onto the next topic lol

Best Answer

I use the last two when trying to cross the road. Always have music on at home.

Best Answer

Well then you are well on your way lol

Best Answer

Thank you for your support I now know I'm heading the right way lol

Best Answer

My pleasure, I will try to find more fortune cookie wisdom the next time you are lost and needing a light shined for you

Best Answer

I'm very grateful my cookies are mother fortune or wise. Have to change where I get my Chinese food from lol

Best Answer

My brain just usually throws together some random words of wisdom and hopes it does not come up with never eat Cheese before bed

Best Answer

You are different from most people I get. They tend to judge and moan lol. I'm too weird for most but I'm not bothered.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with weird, well unless it is eating your dog, but weird will have a plan come the Zombie Apocalypse and not just hysteria and other such Def Leppard albums

Best Answer

I leave you with def leopard lol.
More sisters of mercy or wasp for me.

Best Answer

Yes, but for the joke to work, I needed the album Hysteria, The headless Children would not have been as funny

Best Answer

Catch you soon as I must get some sleep, work when I get out of bed.
Good night

Best Answer

Then sleep quick and lay off those Wasp albums lol

Best Answer