MoongirlDA MoongirlDA 22-25, F 11 Answers Jan 11 in Community

because you think they understands women well.<br />
we think everyone is good until we know his true self,that is when we start living with them.<br />
when we live together we even quarrel with our best friends and parents too.small fights and misunderstandings are quiet common in any relation ship.<br />
you will never live with gay men so intimately as you live with your man.so when you fight with your man you think he is not understanding you well,that is the problem.

Best Answer

well, playing devil's advocate from the conservative right's point-of-view... they were likely good, straight men who were highly tuned to the emotional needs of women. unfortunately, they had the misfortune of coupling with demon ******* from hell who ripped their souls through their testicles effectively neutering them. to them, being gay is happier. that's my guess.

Best Answer

I am not Gay! I just have my fetish is all, and I try so damn hard to understand women. I truly want to find one just to love and share life with openly and honestly.

Best Answer

because it hypes their emotions. you can say one of the sweetest things and then they'll say "OMGSH!!!!"

Best Answer

Are they really?

Best Answer

No, I worked with mostly women for years. The women who DON'T want to be understood aren't worth the effort.

Best Answer

Guess it depends upon whom you are hanging with.

Best Answer

Because you're under the impression that that's actually true.

Best Answer

Not so, some of us are just suspected to be gay....

Best Answer