usyou usyou 22-25, M 6 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Community

Probably for the same reason that people lack the ability to ride unicorns and slay dragons.

Best Answer

Lack of empathy for others is a socopathic symptom and reflects serious deficiencies in the person's upbringing.

Best Answer

True. There's some serious deficiencies in today's society.

Best Answer

I wish I knew good answers to these questions. Can't say for sure as I have empathy and compassion for everyone and find value in them as people.

Best Answer

Same over here. It's just that my stomach happens to burn when i think about self-centered people that infects true community feeling. And they're quite a bunch sadly.

Best Answer

I ask myself this all of the time. Empathy is probably the most important human quality, yet many don't have it or lose it along the way. The world would be just fine if every person had empathy.

Best Answer

Indeed. I think we should start to see our peers as our own selves, because there's no real big differences between us really. The only differences are our experiences and memories that make us, "us"; based on the relationship we have with the enviroment we live in. I just wish people to be honest with themselves. They're not "just humans", they're part of this universe! They're consciouss beings with huge potential each one!

Best Answer

Well put.

Best Answer

Because they are infants, very afraid.

Best Answer