Because they're good at contradicting themselves.

Best Answer

God exists in our hearts meaning that we have opened our hearts to Him. He exists none the less if we did or didn't open up our hearts to Him. I believe in Him because He made me believe. I sold my soul when I was 19 years old, then God gave me a vision of the cross it was accompanied by a loud cracking sound like that of rocks splitting and that was before I read about it in the bible. Then He gave me the fragrance of life. 2 Corinthians 2:14. I didn't make these things up they happened to me then I read about them in the bible. Many are called few are chosen you are chosen when you respond. Those who call upon the Lord, He will show them great and mighty things that of which you did not know.

Best Answer

Among worshipping Christians today there is a widespread loss of faith. A false light of liberal ecumenism glows while truth is in eclipse. The Church is in crisis but people are drilling holding on to outward observances even if in their private lives they don't believe or practice anything.

Best Answer

God is everywhere.<br />
We can meet Him within us<br />
and also meet Him on the beautiful<br />
faces of all mankind. Isolation, communication,<br />
cooperation, association... all are necessary<br />
in our daily life. Restriction is harmful to all.

Best Answer