If you are in the negative, please tell why too.
pukirahe pukirahe 36-40 7 Answers Jun 24, 2009

because i really love flowers they fill me up wiv happiness when i am sad

Best Answer

for me it's the colors - the way they harmonize with each other (and don't. . . ) many plants that have flowers have fruit. . . perhaps an evolutionary reason?

Best Answer

The symmetry. The visible reproductive organs. The aroma.

Best Answer

Because they are pretty and bright. And they smell good. And they are silky smooth.

Best Answer

For me they are a natural pick me up. It's hard not to smile (even a little) when you see a vase of fresh flowers. And they smell nice!

Best Answer

As BlackHoleSun said - they are beautiful, beautifully coloured, and often smell nice. Smell like a woman?

Hmmm... I've heard tell of how in the very ancient days, humans used to smell like flowers naturally... and in unconscious memory of that, women of today like to put on nice-smelling perfumes. Today, most of us eat too much meat to smell nice naturally.

Flowers are a part of Nature - an inoffensive part - a part that it feels good to be with... in peaceful wonderment at the beauty of Nature.

Best Answer