However, some of them are exceptional.. I love my Mum but I adore my Dad!
jssp jssp 41-45, F 9 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Loss in the Family

I was closer to my mother not my father.

Best Answer

Both of my kids are closer to me than their dad....

Best Answer

This is the opposite for me. I love my mum more than anything on this planet. I wasn't even remotely close to my dad. Neither were my brothers, my dad just kind of drifted in the background of the house, never really a central figure in our family makeup.

Best Answer

u should ask freud about it

Best Answer

Do you have real statistics, or are you making this up?

Best Answer

I not making this up.. I have seen my grandparents, my parents & myself.. of cause I seen in the other family too (different culture background too)

Best Answer

so, you're basing this on a handful of people...

Best Answer

I haven't done any research in a national or international level... but I seen in many families.. as I said earlier "some of them are exceptional!"

Best Answer

Okay, good enough..

Best Answer

So, what's your answer to this question then? :D

Best Answer

Oedipus complex.

Best Answer

You are blessed :)

Best Answer

my mother would let me in the bathroom when she was getting dressed for work...back then it was "garters. hose....I was so excited because she was so beautiful.....it was amazing to see her boobies jiggle and I couldnt wait to see her shave her hair down under ...it was amazing to see that women didnt have a thingy...I always waited until she got ready for work then I would go in the bath room with her ....I had to hide my hard on even for a little kid

Best Answer