emakma emakma 36-40 23 Answers Dec 3, 2009

Uhm being a heterosexual male myself I can honestly say that you are full of malarkey!

Best Answer

Duh LizardKing, the malarkey only comes out AFTER he watches shemale p*rn.

Best Answer

Because shemales work hard at being sexier than genetics, look like every boys ideal of hot women and have a risky edge to them....Exciting!!

Best Answer

Er i would say straight men who watch this sort of **** do it from a curiosity point of view or a get together and take the P out of the freak point of view. A straight man will only go there if he can get a laugh out of it. If a straight man likes it more than straight **** then he ain't straight. Straight men like ***** not ****. end of.

Best Answer

ummmm.. i think you are misinformed..

Best Answer

I am a straight 50 year old man I love shemale **** it's such a turn on . I love to ********** over them.

Best Answer

I think they are sexy

Best Answer

This whole process sickens me to the core. I have a husband that likes it and it makes me want to puke. I thought I was good enough....It just really hurts....Am I crazy?

Best Answer

Because it is exciting to have **** to play with but then also have the **** that you secretly always wanted ...to stroke and suck at the same time.

Best Answer

NONE of my str8 mates like shemale ****. All like str8 **** and most like Anal str8 **** because they never get to do their wives and girlfriends in the ***. They say they don't get boys with ****?

Best Answer

I imagine if it is a female looking "shamale" and another girl, it is likely a variation on the lesbian titillation factor and fantasy.

Best Answer

Didn't know they did.

Best Answer

Becuase they have to work very hard at looking feminne and a lady just has to be herself to get laided.

Best Answer

All men like penises, especially their own. But it's not socially acceptable to like the other men that the other penises are inevitably attached to - and one's self-image would suffer accordingly if such a penis were to be more than fantasized about. <br />
However, if a penis happened to be attached to a woman, it would seem to be an acceptable ob<x>ject to play around with, and the thought of doing so should not be all that adverse to one's self-image.<br />
However, I'm told that when one actually does play with such a penis, it becomes quite clear that the "woman" involved is more of an illusion than an actuality. Thus the experience becomes one that cannot be discussed without some fuzziness in one's self image being the result.<br />
So perhaps what you wanted to hear was the very thing they didn't want to have to say to you.

Best Answer

simple man has rediscovered the lost prostate pleasure which a woman cannot give

Best Answer