javariamills javariamills 22-25, F 8 Answers Mar 5, 2012

I dont agree. Its her kid afterall ,her blood,her genes..it doesnt matter who is the father. A mum loves all her kids equally

Best Answer

That's weird but being in a long term relationship with a dad of two she probably only doing it to get his love and seek acceptance. It's temporary because the more you love his kids and treat them well the more he will love you and fall fast for you in my case I would never love someone just so someone can love me. Love has to grow not be forced or expected. He told me he loved me more because I love his kids and it shouldn't be like that it should be natural. You grow love not implant it. I think she's isn't doing it to do it but to win them over which is hard coming into an instant family. Sadly you have to do all the proving but they don't.

Best Answer

You understand exactly where im coming from m such a nice person.she started with me by beinng disrspectful once we start to argue she will call my bf mother like really tryna make me look bad and she play victim but go brag talking bout how she fked my man and she married

Best Answer

I'm sorry for wat you going through stay strong and hold that head up high

Best Answer

When my husband and I got together we blended a family of 5 kids. We talked this through and beyond. I cannot imagine my love fading for my children ever, let alone based on the fact I divorced 2 of my children's father. Please don;t internalize any thing that woman is saying. All I can think of is that she is trying to impress her new mate by getting to him through his kids. She is truly disturbed

Best Answer

She really is...she would buy for one but not the other 2 which are by her ex...have them looking a mess but her daughter by her husband always look nice

Best Answer

I ran out of ways to say how sad I am for the neglected kids

Best Answer

Doesn't her new husband care? What kind of man is he?

Best Answer

They argue anf fight all the time..the kids say he is mean to them. The mother only care bout herself.

Best Answer

Well people that do this are cruel, its not the childs fault she split with the father and they should be treated all the same , those kids must feel so resentful of the whole situation.

Best Answer

PURE EVIL

Best Answer