Girls chain there boyfriends together in a crazy way. I have two sisters and have had many girlfriends. Before they break up with their boyfriend they already have prospects lined up. Once they do break up they are back into the game instantly. Guys always mourn for a bit but girls have zero emotional attachment it seems like. Why?
MrAmazing MrAmazing 18-21, M 21 Answers Jul 8, 2009

Why must guys always have girls? <br />
If a guy has several girls he is stringing along, is that okay? It's just not okay if a girl has several guys lined up? <br />
And girls don't just dump guys and move on... come on now... seriously? you can't believe that....<br />
Girls don't always feel the need to have a boyfriend. They may choose to have a guy in their lives, but they certainly don't NEED one. <br />
:P

Best Answer

for some girls it's security<br />
i like this;<br />
“I don't need a man. But I'm happier with one. I like to have someone I can touch and squeeze and kiss. But I don't fold up and die if I don't have a man around.”

Best Answer

I have to disagree with your point that guys morun around and girls just move on ...i would say that i have seen to many times the next day after a guy has broke up even out of serious long term relashonship that they are back out sucking and you know what ...lol now i think the reason for a girl having " prospects " lined up is because mabye they are to afraid to be alone and know the relashonship is bout to end and need and want someone else to fill tha tvoid doesnt really mean shes over the guy!

Best Answer

why do all fathers want their sons to "score" but want their daughters to stay a virgin forever? can you answer me that? if all fathers want that for thair sons then how can they "score" if all daughters are susposed to be virgins? well i honestly think that we dont need men. but thats just me... cus i like women.... but thats just me

Best Answer

depends on the boy or girl. it works both ways. my mom's often the one telling me girls get in over their heads and boys are heartless heart-breakers, so it's not really a gender thing. it's just a people thing. there are guy-pla<x>yers out there as well as girl-boychasers. it happens.

Best Answer

I have met many girls and woman that are perfectly happy to be single. At the same time those that want a b/f I think are just as great because they have a loving heart and want to share that love.

Best Answer

i actaully did this.....once. I broke up with a guy i had been with for 19 months and that same night started dating someone else. The thing with me was that i had gone away to college and the ex had stayed home 2 hours away. I changed by going away and in reality i had moved on from my ex in August but waited until nov to realize it. I had fallen for another guy and that is why it happened so fast. in reality i was with my ex because ppl expected me to be. as soon as i let myself realize i didnt love him and that i was only with him because others thought i should i realized that i REALLY liked this other guy. now me and this guy are planning our wedding. I think some girls do it because like me they get stuck in a rut and by the time they realize it they have found someone else. and for the record i know guys who have done this exact same thing.

Best Answer

I think both sexes can be as vunerable as each other. Almost all the men I know have been burned badly enough to not want to be with another woman ever, ever again - thankfully that changes. Almost all the women I know have experienced relationships where they have been hurt by their exes, and are always heart broken - with a break up but also with their own (imagined) failings.<br />
But I also know women who have never not been in a relationship, they would prefer (in the beginning) to be with anyone than on their own, luckily not many of those people are that young now, and are a little more responsible for themselves.<br />
For me, I have been in about 2.5 years of relationships in the last 13 years - I don't see the problem with singledom, and that is despite having a daughter and all the responsibilities that goes with running a home.<br />
I am in the best relationship now because I have given myself plenty of me time - I was starting to turn myself crazy!

Best Answer

I don't know????<br />
There is soooo much pressure put on girls to be sexually appealing, magazines, TV, internet etc.<br />
And peer pressure especially at school. I don't know why girls think that they have to have a boyfriend to be happy. <br />
I don't understand anything about teenage girls, even though I am one.

Best Answer

I agree!....WHY?....What's wrong with Girlfriends?

Best Answer

Women are creatures of habit and are for the most part **** crazed.

Best Answer

Honest but taboo comment: the steady of supply of ***** when needed. <br />
As a female, you can always have male company if you sacrifice that aspect. <br />
I wish more women respected themselves more, as to not do such things.

Best Answer

I definitely disagree with that statement. If I was seriously dating someone (casual dating is different), there would be a period of "mourning" after the break up. My most recent ex, on the other hand, broke up with me and was dating a 300 pound woman within two weeks of the break up.

Best Answer

Status

Best Answer