D0gJaw D0gJaw 22-25, M 4 Answers Feb 1 in Dating & Relationships

No...you just haven't found a gentle kind hearted woman, yet. Someone who will appreciate "You".

Best Answer

Dang . Same here .

Best Answer

You'd think that just men do the playing but the women are so good at it.

Best Answer

I know . Some people are just butts ;c

Best Answer

Butts would be the kindest way to put it lol :D

Best Answer

Yes. That and you're probably hooking up with 'party' girls. Either way, its not wrong to be gentle and kind-hearted. Just make sure you have some masculine qualities about you. You want to make the ho's know that you are a civilized male, but have no problems fukking her azz into a golf-ball sized gape, and also take authoritative issues into your own hands.

Best Answer

Oh I do I'm a big teddy bear pis me off and teddy bear is not so nice.

Best Answer

You can be a big teddy bear that turns into a big grizzly bear. Start exercising then progress into lifting heavy. Then combine that with boxing or Muay Thai. That'll make a man outta ya.

Best Answer

Lmfao Im alreDy highly trained in specs op military trained me well. You think just being in the military would draw the women in.

Best Answer

That should draw them in. What if you treat them like they're female terrorists from the Taliban?

Best Answer

Hmm I may try that. Good idea bahaha

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer