meowmegss meowmegss 22-25, F 10 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Loneliness

Eczema can be caused by an allergen, but discovering the allergen can be difficult. Mine is caused by formaldehyde and formaldehyde releasing agents, which hides under about 70 different chemical names. I kept trying different moisturizers without realizing they ALL contained some type of formaldehyde releaser.

Best Answer

I sent you a message about a plant called Moringa. I know it changed my life. I hope you decide to try it for yourself.

Best Answer

hlkhw, please send me information on Moringa as well. Thanks!

Best Answer

I sure will! It's a bit late here at the moment but I'm going to copy and paste in messages to you the main bulk of my msg to meowmegss about my experience with moringa. I can elaborate more in the coming day or so!

Best Answer

Might go over by itself even, I know my did. Had it as a kid and teenager, but just dissapeard really and never had it since. My stepfather had sorasis?(not sure how its typed). But like eczema, but a little bit diffrent and also on like 90% of his body. Poor guy really.

Best Answer

I feel for him. My eczema came about when i turned 18 and now i am 22 and feel like its not improved but worsened. Its emotionally draining. I am glad to hear yours went away cause this itchy skin that i live in SUCKS :(

Best Answer

Yeah I think I had it from when I was like 8yrs old to 14 maybe. I did get this strange itchy wound thingy on my finger a year ago that stayed a year, but it also dissapeard. Just random strange things the body does I guess, lol. Dont worry tho anyway!, if it came when you were 18 it will probably go away again eventually.

Best Answer

Because both my daughter and I have to. Get some Elocon Cream (presc<x>ription in the US). Works by the following day.

Best Answer

I've the same problem! :(<br />
But we just have to get on with it, mines hasn't been bad for years, until recently, the worst thing about my eczema is whenever i was younger i took a bad infection, causing my hands to go wrinkly :(<br />
But that's life...

Best Answer

It's preferable to suffering an enema?

Best Answer

No one understands the reason we suffer. The guy with no shoes complains to the guy with no feet, but only because he can't kick his *** for complaining to much.

Best Answer

Very true. I know there is so many worse things out there, but i just wonder why??

Best Answer

I wish I knew.

Best Answer

me tooooo :(

Best Answer