arllry arllry 18-21, F 16 Answers Jul 8, 2012

This is a microcosm of your/our real life. There are many different personalities here. It's important for us all to accept that there will be many different types of answers. If you don't you won't enjoy the good stuff. We have zero control over who answers or how they answer.

Best Answer

Cause this site is meant for fun. They shouldn't be mean but you can't expect a lack of sarcasm. If you want serious answers, let them know in your question.

Best Answer

Some of us who seem mean are actually simply direct. We would not answer if we did not care.

Best Answer

This site is like standing in an auditorium and speaking into a microphone. If you only want sensitive responses about something personal, speak only to sensitive individuals. Here, you've got everybody - nice, funny, insensitive, bitter, sarcastic, sincere...

Best Answer

It just wouldn't be right without it.

Best Answer

on the internet?!

Best Answer

Here? No way!

Best Answer

Some people forget that they are speaking to real, live human beings, with feelings, like THEY have. They say things they wouldn't dare, if you were sitting across from them.

Best Answer

I think it all depends on how you interpret the answer? If the facts are their, and they can back it up, why do you take it so seriously? If a person comes out and verbally attacks you and does not answer the question, then I can understand. No one should do that. It's rude and very unkind.

Best Answer

We're all different (thank goodness). Also, it depends on what sort of mood people are in. Some days I feel like being serious and other days I feel like being silly. What does it matter?

Best Answer

The same reason why there is always a class clown.

Best Answer

You expected something else???

Best Answer

why are there so many whiny *****'s on this site?

Best Answer

I'm not being whiny your one of the people I'm talking about that's not an answer to the question even it's just mean I understand people telling it like it is and being truthful but to just be mean why ?

Best Answer

I know.....why can't people ever just give a straight answer?

Best Answer

You make me laugh HD

Best Answer