rain777 rain777 41-45, F 9 Answers Feb 9 in Hobbies

Indeed, WHY must we?

Best Answer

Satan is misleading the whole entire world.

(2 Corinthians 4:4) 4 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

Best Answer

Nah.

Best Answer

Because a feeble stand leads to self-compromise.

Best Answer

Because that fuckhead will kill you everyday if you don't. Maybe not literally but emotionally, professionally, mentally, personally, etc

Best Answer

Because anthropomorphisms are mean nasty things that should be feared and resisted!

Best Answer

Because if we don't, he will bowl us over like so many bowling pins. I watched a lady in a convenience store (this was on tv) stand and FACE a man with a gun pointed at her. She yelled 'In the name of Jesus Christ, I command you to leave this store immediately!" She repeated herself, not allowing the gunner to say a word in between. He turned and ran away. Gives me chills thinking about it. The power of true and real FAITH in this woman was amazing. He could have killed her, and did not.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

because he's the leader of the demoncratic party

Best Answer

I stand firmly with the Devil.

Best Answer

The Guy in the Glass

When you get what you want in your struggle for pelf,

And the world makes you King for a day,

Then go to the mirror and look at yourself,

And see what that guy has to say.

For it isn't your Father, or Mother, or Wife,

Who judgement upon you must pass.

The feller whose verdict counts most in your life

Is the guy staring back from the glass.

He's the feller to please, never mind all the rest,

For he's with you clear up to the end,

And you've passed your most dangerous, difficult test

If the guy in the glass is your friend.

You may be like Jack Horner and "chisel" a plum,

And think you're a wonderful guy,

But the man in the glass says you're only a bum

If you can't look him straight in the eye.

You can fool the whole world down the pathway of years,

And get pats on the back as you pass,

But your final reward will be heartaches and tears

If you've cheated the guy in the glass.

-Dale Wimbrow 1934

Best Answer

My favorite thing about that poem is how ambiguous it is. The guy in the glass and I see eye to eye.

Best Answer

SATAN the Devil is DEAD. . . . (Revelation 12:7-9) . . .And war broke out in heaven: Mi′cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.

(Revelation 20:9-10) . . .. 10 And the Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the lake of fire and sulphur, where both the wild beast and the false prophet [already were]; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Best Answer

Revelations is a thinly veiled allegory by the persecuted jews against the emperor Nero. I don't believe in the devil. As a LaVeyan Satanist, I see both god and the devil as ideas.

Best Answer