jazzlos73 jazzlos73 22-25 10 Answers Mar 29, 2012

Some girls are scandelous like that. No worries, only shows how ignorant and childish she is. She probably feels jealous of you and that's her way of getting back at you or your boyfriend.

Best Answer

Are your children your boyfriend's biologically? Then take the pictures. The kids are half siblings. If not you probably have to wait until you marry the boyfriend and you both become stepparents. There has to be some sort of familial relationship or she'll blow a fit- at least in NY

Best Answer

yes my daughter is his biolgical daughter

Best Answer

JEALOUSY.That's her way of taking it out on him.

Best Answer

Oh tough one this. She sees your family as separate to the family she had with him. Not going to change her mind on this one sorry. Yes they are her half siblings, but is it really worth the trouble? I know they are his children too, but she is just going to create merry hell over this, even quizzing the children as to whether pictures were taken or not, some things just not worth it in the long run. My children have a half sibling, would it bother me? No, but that child is nothing to do with me really. his (their dad's) second family.

Best Answer

Very likely because she sees your daughter as a reminder of what her life has become. Bepending on why they became *EXs* the reason for this could be varied, not wanting anything to do with you becaure he is with you, and not her; because he fathered another child; because she is jealous that you are happier together then he was when with her, and the list could go on.

Best Answer

don't stress, once she' back in the game getting her leg over something, she'll relax a bit,, right now shes a woman scorned...

Best Answer

you are right lol bc i heard she do get loose

Best Answer

omg what the eff is wrong with her

Best Answer

smh loony

Best Answer

Because she is jealous and she has no right to do that.

Best Answer

The kids love their little sister and she want to at like an ***

Best Answer