Either he wants to make sure he's not busy and he's ready to enjoy your company, or, maybe he wants to make sure he's cleaned up his place and removed anything that he might not want you to see, for whatever reason.<br />
But, giving him the benefit of the doubt, it could just be that he wants the place to look good when you get there.

Best Answer

why? to let him know your on your way so he can get his booty call out of the house before you get there?

Best Answer

He probably wants to clean up the house and make sure his hygiene is up-to-date.

Best Answer

It could be that he just likes having boundaries or wants the place to be reasonably neat when you get there. I hate having people pop in on me...even when I was dating someone, I appreciated a call first. There are times when people just show up that just aren't good....like when you are heading out the door or you just need to sleep. I guess how suspicious I'd be about my boyfriend wanting a call first would depend on what kind of guy he was and how long we'd been in the relationship. And it would also depend on what kinds of things he told me when he said it wasn't a good time for me to come over.

Best Answer

He said he likes having boundaries and feel that is his house not mine. He says it will be different if I'm living there

Best Answer

To make sure the other girl or guy isn't visiting :(

Best Answer

He doesn't have another girlfriend. He lives really close to my house and if I go there and stay long or wanna spend the night he gets mad and ask me to leave and after few minutes send me a text saying he is sorry.

Best Answer

it's called a jerk! or he doesn't know what he wants from u. Well that's what I would think if my bf gets angry cause im staying with him too long

Best Answer