vinisingh vinisingh 31-35, M 6 Answers Sep 10, 2011

That's just her little kink. Everyone has something unusual they like in sex. That's her's. Enjoy it !

Best Answer

you must taste like sunshine and rainbows

Best Answer

I'm sure each individual has their own best reason. I can tell you from girl talk with very close friends and even witnessing some myself...lol...I know several who feel even on "the pill" it lowers pregnancy risks plus is fun to do,but i also know a few more who swear by the health and beauty aspects of regular male protien treatments and even request them!!! =) and by the looks of their skin and hair they could be onto something! They swear by it.... Liz Phair even has a song about it "HWC" so she must side with them...listen to it =) and lastly i know some who hate the clean-up after wards. They feel it's cleaner and easier to swallow it then let gravity take care of it and end up in their Victoria Secret panties!

Best Answer

...and the problem is?

Best Answer

..because it's nommers.

Best Answer

Girls generally like thier boys to give the discharge in their mouths. one reason for this is so the chances of pregnancy is avoided and its easy to imbibe. i like that procedure, isnt it cute?

Best Answer