sarah24190 sarah24190 26-30, F 12 Answers Jun 10, 2012

how long have you been married to him ? I personally think you need to have a heart to heart talk with your husband !! communication is the key to determine if your relationship will last a lifetime, or falter and become another statistic. you seem unhappy with this marriage, and he is treating you more like a housekeeper than a housewife. time to get down to business, and tell him he'd had better start treating you like he did when you were dating and first married, or, you can always find a man that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated !!! :)

Best Answer

we been married for 10 years, and i always ask him but his ans is notting he fine.

Best Answer

10 years and that's the best he can come up with ? bullshit !! time to move on, cos it sounds like he's bored with the relationship. you need a real man that will communicate with you, respect you, show you that you're loved, needed and wanted ! when you're ready, I'm here whenever you need to talk. at least I will listen and communicate with you !! :)

Best Answer

my cousin's husband is the same way with her. he talks to me more than her. i remember once she was complaining about that after i told him to tell her the good news she quickly answered "oh he never talks to me" i said "what? don't be silly, luis tell her the good news" she just shook his head and went to the living room. she said "see". after observing how quickly he gets mad at her for the slightest things i realized how annoyed he is by her.<br />
it is my personal opinion that he doesn't love her anymore. that might be your case. ofcourse i don't know enough details to be completely sure but it is a possibility. another reason might be that he is mad at you about something. it depends. has he always been like this?

Best Answer

yes he been like that since we got marry.i was thinking he was going to change.

Best Answer

sorry to hear that. sounds to me like he is a jerk! my cousin has also been married to him for like 10 years. he has tried to leave her several times but ends up staying for financial reasons. do you support him? could he not make it on his own financially without you? if so that might be the only reason why he stays with you. you deserve better!

Best Answer

you deserve somebody who shows you they appreciate your presence in their life. somebody whom is your friend aswell as your spouse.

Best Answer

Next time he comes home, buttonhole him and make sure he gets to chat with you first, before his mates. After all, he isn't married to THEM, but to you.

Best Answer

Um... yeah, good luck with that.

Best Answer

You need to have a heart to heart with him...maybe when you are in bed and there are no other distractions.

Best Answer

You play in garden and get dirt on bum. You no wash bum clean--that's why! Wash bum and try again!!!

Best Answer

This is sooooo rude. This lady is hurting and this is the best you can come up with?

Best Answer

Maybe the two of you communicate on a deeper level then he does with his friends.

Best Answer

How long have you been married?

Best Answer

@ DistantLonging we been marry for 10 years now but he been like that.and i know a guy that love me he take me out and do a lot for me.

Best Answer

Sure, I understand. Sounds like you may just be in a rut. When was the last time you both went out and had a date night?

Best Answer

he dont ask me out like that i take him out.

Best Answer

@ DistantLonging, he dont ask me out like that i take him out.

Best Answer

Um... something sounds a little off here.

Best Answer