Wolfinaxx Wolfinaxx 16-17 8 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Loss of a Friend

Life is always hard, people have it worse. Friends are the least important things that should be on your mind right now. Not sure what's going on but, you should focus on life and allow yourself to be an attraction for people that you might have by your side in life. And stop worrying about what other people have, concern for yourself, if you're always miserable and pessimistic who will want to be around you? Be positive, you could be homeless or in a worser situation.

Best Answer

Well, it is always hard, but i thought life will be great have fun and go crazy as a teenager, i am 17 year old but it didn't and i am feeling stuck, don't understand that what can i or can't do, but when you say stop worrying i was trying to stop, and it is stuck inside me.
Hope you understand me
(if it is not making scene sorry but i am learning to making in sentences, but if do thanks)
Thanks for answer back for helping
Wolfinaxx

Best Answer

No. Life is not fair to people in general, there are hardships and obstacles, experiences and things you have to learn to survive and equip yourself with the wits to be prepared for it all. Well considering I'm two years older than you....I've seen and experienced a lot so I'm telling you this from what I endured. I understand when you're caught up in your own web of emotions, it's hard to snap free. Just keep positive, you are VERY young. So just enjoy life for what it is, most people our age are either homeless, jailed, six feet under or worse. So let's be grateful okay? ;)

Best Answer

Yeah, Thanks for understanding me and i understand that i have to learn, to be yourself focus on life but i find it is very hard and i will not give it up i am gonna try to keep it up, Yes i know i am very young but it just happen to me.
okay i'll try let is be grateful thanks Lushiro :)

Best Answer

It gets easier when you experience more, trust me! That's the attitude ;) You are most welcome. Respecting Wolf and the resolve to change, Lushiro ~

Best Answer

when i was younger, i had a lot of friends, much more than my sisters. but as fast as the time pass by, the number of my friends fades until i almost lost everyone. i still had two which i, once in a blue moon try to communicate with when time comes i can no longer keep my burdens. i couldn't say they were real but atleast they still consider me as their friend today.<br /><br />our circumstances might not be identical but i feel for u. i know how it feels when people around u comes in group while ur standing alone. but don't lose faith. time'll come (though i'm not really sure) everyone would chase after us and would die to get a simple hello. lol. <br />just be patient and wait. whenever u feel weary, remember that ur the only one waiting, i'm here. :)

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that you lost some of your friends, you are the same as me, that when young i was in 4th class in my primary school everyone stop being friends of me because everyone doesn't really like me keeping said 'What? What? What?' when they are trying to talk to me and they get like mad, just because i am trying to understand them even tho i can't and i also that i am the only deaf in that class.
thanks for understand for what i feel and i will not lose faith lol. thanks for say that you are here for me :)

Best Answer

my last sentence was incomplete. there must be a 'not' there. 'ur not the only one, i'm here.'
anyway, yup. i'm just here. that's the least i could offer. :)

Best Answer

I am sorry you're going thru this. You and your sister are different people yet the same. Your sister may have an easy going persona and you may be the same but not quite the same. Are you confident? Are you happy? I am in the same boat as you, I don't have much confidence within myself. Try not to worry too much and go with the flow. Once you stop caring about not having many friends, they will come. Talking from experience.

Best Answer

Yes, my sister are different but i am still the same a little change, no i am not confidence but i wish i am, i am little happy but not very happy.., thank but my worry are kind of stuck in me. are you happy with your life?

Best Answer

Not really but i can't complain cuz I don't have to worry abt entertaining a bf and my health is good. I am glad u r coping with it and if u ever need an advice u can contact me here. Stay strong.

Best Answer

dear hav u ever tried friending someone.<br />
having good frnds is wat that matters<br />
surely good frnds can really help out in miseries.<br />
atleast some one who u can share ur miseries with<br />
u can try some one here too.<br />
be optimistic<br />
u will b alright

Best Answer