lilfun4both lilfun4both 36-40, F 20 Answers Jul 3, 2012

A girls period never bothered me. Just more lube. As for davidh6's comment: I've got my red wings.

Best Answer

Never had a problem with it! I enjoy the feel of blood flowing in while my **** is buried in there! Definitely a turn on to me. Just means put a towel down on sheets or sex in the shower!!!

Best Answer

Wow! your wife must be Lucky to have you. My hubby wont even come near me during, not even on a slow day in the shower. He also wont even shower with me then:(

Best Answer

Single, but marriage wouldn't change it! Love sex and love that time especially adding my juice to the blood!

Best Answer

Yes, But he says "It's the smell" I hv to admit there is often an smell down there , no matter how clean you are,. Does it go away during the shower???

Best Answer

There's a smell with the blood yes, but unless you have a dog's nose you're not going to smell it over the body wash/shampoo smell or with the water washing it off him.

Best Answer

i m really horny during those times and my hubby knows it and neither of us bothers and we still **** mindlessly like any normal day ! yeah i m bothered abt bed sheets though....dont know how many of u girls understand what it means when u r on periods and u squirt a lot too ! real messy !!!!!

Best Answer

Well not all women are like that and as for the men, it was not something that would stop me. As I always said, there is a shower !

Best Answer

Hormone levels, and for some, the thought that they can't have what they want (sex), or at least not like they would if they weren't on their period.

Best Answer

****** is pretty gross too.. you dont see women complaining.

Best Answer

Why oh why is my wife have to be the opposite?! I was sooooo horny last night, but I could barely get her to put her arm around me for more than a few seconds! She explained in a cold tone, "I started my period so I can't do anything." We actually did it a few times during her period when we were first together, but at some point after we married, she decided that she didn't want to. Despite our having done it previously during that time, she informed me of her decision by responding to my advances as if I were expecting sex in the midst of childbirth! Now I know that during the first couple days, it's best if I just stay away. During the remainder of her period, she might give me a HJ, but only if I directly ask for it. Since there's a better than even chance that she'll either refuse such a request or do it mechanically, I don't even want to ask!

Best Answer

I always discovered that women seem to get very horny just before their periods. If you learn this lesson and how to calculate their periods correctly (although they will toss you for loops at times) you wind up being a lucky guy. My ex-fiance was predictable as could be. I could also tell you the time during her cycle to avoid her (that would have been about midpoint). Us guys just need to pay some attention and make notes.

Best Answer

This hasn't been an issue for me in several years, but I can't say that I was ever really in the mood when I was doubled over in pain and bleeding like a stuck pig.

Best Answer

Delicious, smooth and silky and can be cleaned up easy :) <br />
Also I guess it's because that signals the beginning of the new fertile cycle - and women need to bond with their mate to raise a family successfully so get them early works good.

Best Answer

In my opinion: We get horny while on our monthly because the cells are renewing themselves making them more sensitive. Is this true? IDK but it sounds good. :-)

Best Answer