I read a lot of stories about why young women like older guys, and I know the reasons because I'm one of them. but I don't find a lot of men who write stories about why they like younger women. So older guys I wanna hear you answers. :-)
Gady222 Gady222 18-21, F 15 Answers Jul 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I like adult women of all ages, but young girls are just as interesting as older women. Young women are fun and full of energy. There is a mentoring aspect to being in a relationship with a younger woman. It still comes back to compatibility. You have to have things in common for it to work.

Best Answer

Some people said that older men are attracted to youthful women because they are more beautiful, but what makes our brains determine what is beautiful? When I was a teenager, I was just as attracted to older women as I was to younger women, but when I hit my mid 30's, something "flipped on" in my brain which made younger women seem irresistably attractive to me.<br />
This phenomenon can be traced back to our early evolution. Hundreds of thousands of years ago, if a male human lived into his mid 30's and beyond, that male obviously had something going for him genetically. And it wasn't neccessarily that he was stronger, faster or smarter than other males. It had more to do with the fact that he was able to live so long without any medical care or even much hygeine to speak of. In the early days of human evolution, it was commonplace for anyone of any age to die from something as simple as an absessed tooth, an infected cut, a broken bone, or a ruptured appendix. So, for a male to live beyond the age of 35 was a rare occurence during our early evolution. He obviously had "good" genes." <br />
Nature wants these "good" genes to be passed on. Therefore, Nature built in a "switch" in the male brain which is "flipped on" sometime in their mid 30's, and it makes those males crave sex with women who have just reached breeding age. But why only younger women? Why does the switch not make us irresistably attracted to ALL women? It's because, back in the old days, a pregnancy by a woman in her mid 20's or older was almost always a death sentence for the mother. Only the youngest women were able to survive the trauma of childbirth because their young bodies were more resilient. And the chances of the offspring surviving increase greatly when the mother survives. <br />
This is why older men are attracted to young women. In fact, if you ever question why humans have a certain behaviour, just think back to how that behaviour would have helped us survive and thrive in the old days. For example: Teenage rebellion. What makes a child -- who has loved his/her parents more than anything else during adolescense -- suddenly hate those parents when he/she reaches breeding age? That is another "switch" in the brain which forced young breeders in the old days to leave the safety of their small group or tribe. Without this "switch," young breeders would have remained with the group, bread within the group, and subsequently, the human species would never have acquired the genetic diversity it needed to survive. Without diversity, any type of disease or condition which might kill some of the group, would kill all of the group. <br />
Thanks,<br />
Erik Johnson<br />
Bristol, FL

Best Answer

fertility, youthful appearance, and innocence, perhaps?

Best Answer

to work your tricks & moves on 'em.

Best Answer

Mother Nature.....

Best Answer

i kind of like all ages (above 18). there are different things that are appealing about all ages.

Best Answer

Less baggage, physically appealing

Best Answer

So its the look. :)

Best Answer

Mostly...yes...what younger girls don't understand is although us guys get older our eyesight doesn't ever change. what looked 30 years ago still looks good now. and we get called creep,perv because of it

Best Answer

Younger women are more fertile. That is the biological reason. I personally do not like younger women all that much.

Best Answer

I'm not attracted to them, they run too fast.

Best Answer

Lol wat do u mean

Best Answer

cause their fit and easily manipulated?... Oo

Best Answer