Aarya0 Aarya0 18-21, F 28 Answers Jun 15, 2012

Who are ya? The fashion police?? : )

Best Answer

Oh how I wish I was. What happened to people taking time and pride in dressing sharp and for the occasion? I mean I get they are comfy and I love my yoga pants, but if I am going out in public I will dress in clothes made for public visits. Nothing wrong in showing a bit of respect to the society and people around you by dressing properly.

Best Answer

I can't be the only one in the world who wants people to pick back up on social niceties and protocols? We dont have to live like we are in the 50's but we can keep alive the good things? And we can start by wearing yoga pants to yoga and gym and stuff...or at least wear black underwear underneath!

Best Answer

Exactlyyy cant agree more

Best Answer

I concur.

Best Answer

In my house we call them." GIVE UP ON LIFE PANTS" 1. They are innapropriate when you can see a girls vagina lips/ dimples on her ***/ the top of her ***.. etc. ..2.They arent better than sweatpants, they both are considered bummy/lazy 3.i dont want.this to become normal, bc soon enough young girls will be wearing them and men. 4. Half of you are off subject on some dumbass tangent but my answer is this girls morals and principles jave changed, for the worst. Most are lazy, some dont realize, others have no other redeeming qualities besides there butt looks cute in yoga pants. The answer varies but either way its inapropriate!! And is very unbecoming for young ladies!

Best Answer

Sorry. I really could care less what someone thinks if I am out getting groceries after a workout. It's a matter of laziness and expediency: I like showering in my own bathroom and it's none of their business anyway.

Best Answer

It is different when you are going groceries after gym, it is a different matter when girls turn up for lunch in black yoga pants with white underwear underneath (its baffling) or when guys go around in roots track pants like they are dressed to the dime.
It is all of us not caring about little things that has us where we are. It may be a small, silly thing to care about, but at the end of the day, it makes a difference to the whole attitude of the society.

Best Answer

That is not one battle I would waste myself on, but to each his own. All I can do is be as respectful as I can to other people, including tactless dressers, if that's the case; not judge them.

Best Answer

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

because this is a free country and i can do stupid **** if i want

Best Answer

well said. I guess it is the same thing as people not saying thank you and excuse me or sorry anymore...coz it is a free country and social niceties can go sc-re-w itself :)

Best Answer

its nothing like that you idiot and to think they are shows what a clueless *** you are

Best Answer

I wear yoga pants every day in public. They are healthier for you than jeans. Even loose jeans cut off your circulation when you sit. And all the dress pants I have are fitted because loose ones just make me look like a stick girl. This means I don't have much room to breath. Yoga pants are the best because they are form fitting and sexy, making me feel feminine and beautiful. Also I have no cellulite or spider veins etc. probably because I'm not treating my legs and butt poorly by wearing uncomfortable, unhealthy clothing. Women are sometimes so stupid when it comes to appearance. It's a waste of time people. And all the make-up and products you all use is SO bad for you. I think that's why men age better than women because they don't wear make-up and they wear looser clothing (for the most-part). I swear, ever since I stopped wearing make-up and started using natural soaps/shampoos and started wearing yoga pants every day, stopped straightening & drying my hair... my skin, hair, and body are actually more beautiful!

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

Aary,it IS ok to wear yoga pants or track pants as you wish.Who has told you otherwise?<br />
But its NOT ok to live in 2012 with a third of the world starving.

Best Answer

It is Aarya :) and I actually think it is disrespectful...just because it is a thing of 50's to dress appropriately in public does not mean it is a bad thing. I dont understand...that is why I ask...as for people starving- my jeans cost me 20 cad$, and 80% of people who walk around wearing track pants wear brand names just to prove they can afford it...so please explain that too =/

Best Answer

Worrying about who wears what is far more disrespectful of those who face life threatening circumstances than any perceived insult from yoga/track panted people.Aside from that,those who wear pants dont do so with the intent of offending others,or at least not the vast majority,they do so because they are free and entitled to choose their style of dress.I personally do not like suits being worn around me.The more expensive and "correct"attire usually hides a bigger monster inside it,in my experience.

Best Answer

Because they're fast and comfy. Especially in this heat, I'm either wearing skirts or loose yoga/jogging pants.

Best Answer

jeans take same time to pull them on...there are loose cotton pants...also million different kinds of jeans..loads of comfortable options.

Best Answer

What's the problem? As long as you're not wearing them to school or to work...who cares if you wear them to run errands or whatever.

Best Answer

THats the thing, they are wearing it everywhere...I am asking coz I dont understand...you spend 400$ on a yoga pant, big deal, it is still YOGA PANT...it is not nice to see people running around in yoga pants and track pants in the city...like I said earlier...why is social niceties...such a bad thing?

Best Answer

I've seen more offensive attire than gym/yoga/sweat pants.
What would you prefer to see people wear? ?
I dont get it!

Best Answer

good point

Best Answer

Wht if u wear them to school or work on daily basis, i knw someone like that workin at mechanic shop

Best Answer

Because some people can look damn sexy in dem yoga pants. XD

Best Answer

lol...I guess I cant argue that :)

Best Answer

I wear trackys cause I like em. Simple as.

Best Answer

their comfy except when the string breaks around the waist , now i have to wear them indoors only

Best Answer

guess i prefer casual :D

Best Answer

I agree people should take more pride in how they represent themselves.

Best Answer

It sounds like we sort of think alike. I have an issue with hoodies (hooded sweatshirts, with or without zippers in front). I don't know why people think they are acceptable for dinner, public visits, nights out, or even work! I work in banking where most people DO dress up for work still, at least business casual if not business professional. But several coworkers have their nice business outfits on and then instead of a true jacket or coat, they will throw on a HOODIE at the end of the day...wtf!? I don't get it either.<br />
I personally prefer to be overdressed, not underdressed. If I'm wearing yoga/track pants it's because I just finished exercising. I am occasionally at the supermarket or dollar store in them...but not to "real" events or dates with my bf! Unless we just played tennis!

Best Answer

i wear yoga pants alllllllllllllll the time. yeah i like feeling attractive, and yoga pants are sexy. and they comfy. i hate wearing jeans a lot cuz they're uncomfortable and sweat pants make you look lazy. yoga pants are a good way to be lazy but not look it. <br />
plus i could care less if people are offended by me wearing them.

Best Answer

I know you can't see it because you're ignorant, but dictating what people can and can't wear is actually what's wrong with the world and society. It's the cause of a lot of insecurity and materialistic drama. There's much more to life than looking good.. I guess that's why you see a lot of people wearing such clothing; because they've realised that :)

Best Answer

I am on the autism spectrum, so I can't handle the feeling of jeans and most pants touching me. I either wear skirts/dresses or yoga pants. When I'm in my home, it's PJs all the way.<br />
I also have a chronic condition that causes me a lot of pain and joint dislocations, so I couldn't possibly care less about what I look like as long as I'm clean and covered.<br />
I wish it was acceptable to wear PJs everywhere, as long as underwear was worn underneath. When I say PJs, I mean the shirt and pants/capris kind. In my mind, it seems fine to me, but I'm autistic, so I think a lot of things are fine that are not.<br />
I would love it if wearing most kinds of "normal" socially-acceptable clothes wasn't so physically and psychologically uncomfortable for me.

Best Answer

There just pants there's no rules and not everyone can afford to have a bunch of nice cloths not by choice just becuase some poeple don't have as much money and you shouldn't care what someone is wearing

Best Answer

I wear what i want where I want when I want

Best Answer

and that is why our society is what it is. we all do what we want when we want. Who cares what the society looks like or what the general vibe and attitude of the society feel like.

Best Answer

youre right the millions and millions who have died and suffered so that I can do as I please have all died and suffered in vain. If only YOU could be dictator of this country all would be well under your thumb. Get a life, get a hobby, mind ur own phucking business grow up you r a nine yr old in an idiots body :)

Best Answer