AYearWithoutRain AYearWithoutRain 18-21, M 9 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Community

When love's their religion (:

Best Answer

well excuse him or her for being of human gender

Best Answer

I guess, the same reason they'd lie about anything hoping to impress someone---they want the person to like them.<br />
It's sad, but some people do really foolish things to win love or friendship.

Best Answer

Cuz they are a liar, other than that it could be any numbers of reasons..none of them make lying ok in my book

Best Answer

I couldn't agree more!

Best Answer

What did they say they were and how long did they think they could keep up the lie? Dumb!

Best Answer

She is a Lutheran and she said that she changed to Islam for a whole month but refused to add any details! Like what did she do during that month! what Quran verses she read! etc. It is so stupid and pathetic yea! It's not like I have something against other religions! Seriously during Eid I congratulated all my friends from other religions and during Christmas they did the same!

Best Answer

WOW a whole month...I'm impressed. Did she make the cover of any magazines? ROFL Probably she couldn't go without bacon any longer than a month.

Best Answer

Maybe she really liked you and wanted to have something in common with you.

Best Answer

By lying???

Best Answer

Maybe to show they aren't part of the stereotype of that religion. I really don't know.

Best Answer

I used to when i was little as where I was raised religion was fairly rare and i thought it would be a good way to get people to notice me. <br />
But I was 13 just a kid so i don't see why an adult would be silly enough to do it.

Best Answer